Canes v. Bethune Cookman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I just dont understand why Manny would change the defensive scheme. It makes no sense. Fixing something that wasnt broken. Number 4 in total defense last year and we come back with a new scheme. We cant get out of our own way.

These announcers crack me up.. how the fck are people still blowing sunshine up quaterman's sorry ***?

I love the guy as a human being, but this dude just vanishes every single saturday.

why THE FCK ARE WE NOT RUNNING TEMPO????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

baker is a joke, we got gregory out there in PASS COVERAGE LOL

someone say LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL for me

poor manny, he's such a good person he can't tell his own people to fck off.

Advertisement
Manny is a joke dude and isn’t going to make it here. It’s clear as crystal which is why I’ve checked out. I haven’t watched a single down of this game and feel great. Of course I check the score and the board while I’m watching a pretty entertaining bama USCe game. Point being I’m not allowing myself to get ****ed about a program that no one in the university gives a **** about. They don’t give a **** then I don’t. Hopefully manny and Blake are gone in 2021 and we finally luck out on some hires.
Go find another team to cheer for if you feel that way.

Advertisement
**** we still haven’t used Jeff Thomas or even Brevin Jordan that well this game. Glad to see pope being productive today though

bruh we can't even give jarren a half decent pocket half the fcking time

it's sad, it's pathetic and to see us jumping around like a bunch of clowns is fcking revolting on these kickoffs

you sad ***** are 0-2, you were up 7-0 20 minutes into the game against a high school team

YOU SUCK

Advertisement
That 4th and 1 was pathetic.
A lot of missed tackles against Bethune.
Baker still delayed blitzing. Greg out in pass coverage, I want him gone as soon as possible.

Advertisement
In other news..USC has become Um....we are mirroring each other...except they actually get most of the elite recruits in there area.

Not lately.

I've said for years that those programs are a Spiderman meme.

Even their regular student pop mirror each other.

I never thought it was possible to look so ******, but be leading 28-0 at halftime. Even against Bethune.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back