Canes v. BC

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're going to win and it won't be pretty. A good chewing out at half time for the D will shutdown BC 2nd half, we just have to score a couple of TDs. This kind of reminds me of fsu game.

Advertisement
So many glaring problems with this team

- QBs suck
- OL is weak
- offense sceme is garbage
- LBs are slow
- CBs suck
- DTs get pushed back
- special teams sucks
- dumb penalties
On the bright side, at least I dont have AIDS......and since I'm drunk, when is the last time you've heard of someone with AIDS? Has it been squared away?

Ok I’m at the game now right behind our bench. Is the officiating as bad as it looks from the field? We are screaming bloody freaking murder at the refs. I can’t believe the no calls we are seeing.

We really need a good motivational speech.
arh.gif

Advertisement
Ok I’m at the game now right behind our bench. Is the officiating as bad as it looks from the field? We are screaming bloody freaking murder at the refs. I can’t believe the no calls we are seeing.

We are getting tackled and they aren’t calling it

I particularly liked how we were throwing short crossing routes instead of working the sidelines when we're trying to conserve clock and get into FG range. Brilliant!

Advertisement
The personnell decisions have been much ******* worse than the playcalling today.

Jahair Jones and Hayden Mahoney STILL Getting a **** load of PT. Wiggins over Pope? WTF. Rosier is predictably trash at anything but running.

Forget the previous 97 pages, This one post says it all..

So much wasted talent. Richt is the master of doing less with more.

I'm convinced that if Richt was driving a Bugatti Chiron and he was drag racing a Dodge Omni and a Geo Prism he would find away to come in third

Why do we constantly run our route short of the sticks.

I can’t keep count of all the 2,3,4,5 yard passes.

3rd and 6 and we run the route at 4.

And BC is sitting on all of our routes.

Meanwhile the do trades, shifts, and motions to keep us off balanced. Routinely they have dudes wide open.

Manny needs to scrap the cover 3 D we run. Our players have zero feel for zone. We look lost every time we run zone.

**** this staff

it's a real Shicht Show....

What else is new, Richt getting his personnel decisions completely wrong AGAIN.

One of the few times you can absolutely say the fans literally know more than the coach.
Position coaches determines who gets burn. Not Richt. Can you imagine if the OC has to determine which player played on each play? Come on bro.

Advertisement
Rosier is not good.
Homer has zero vision (screen play as evidence).
The WRs are not good (Wiggins hasn't done **** in games).
Richt is using short passes which is good but Rosier is so inaccurate we can't move the chains.
Feagles is the WOAT punter I have ever seen.
Defense is soft as Charmin.

With all that and giving up a **** ton of yards and trick plays its only 17-14.

Must win this 2h.

Advertisement
Starting to comprehend the notion that we committed 5+ years at $4mil a year for exactly 1 Coastal Division title.

JT4 needs to stand at the line and count 3 Mississippi before he starts his route so he doesn't out run Malik's arm.

What else is new, Richt getting his personnel decisions completely wrong AGAIN.

One of the few times you can absolutely say the fans literally know more than the coach.
With 2 weeks to prepare, Richt decided that Wiggins needed more targets than JT4. About 3 times more too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back