Canes v. BC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
AHHHH...at least I was alive and remember the days when we used to beat teams soundly and win championships. I remember when Dorsey was QB and we scored a TD in an average of one minute and 15 seconds. We didn't even kick FG's. Huerta was just for extra points and kickoffs. Those were the days.

Rosier is not good.
Homer has zero vision (screen play as evidence).
The WRs are not good (Wiggins hasn't done **** in games).
Richt is using short passes which is good but Rosier is so inaccurate we can't move the chains.
Feagles is the WOAT punter I have ever seen.
Defense is soft as Charmin.

With all that and giving up a **** ton of yards and trick plays its only 17-14.

Must win this 2h.

a real Shicht Show...

(Im determined to make this a thing)

Advertisement
Rosier is not good.
Homer has zero vision (screen play as evidence).
The WRs are not good (Wiggins hasn't done **** in games).
Richt is using short passes which is good but Rosier is so inaccurate we can't move the chains.
Feagles is the WOAT punter I have ever seen.
Defense is soft as Charmin.

With all that and giving up a **** ton of yards and trick plays its only 17-14.

Must win this 2h.
Homer doesn’t run a 4.4

Miami could still end up winning this game and y'know what?

This is still a Richt dumpster fire...

IMO, if the defense can create a TO or two, they could get outta here with a win
This is why I honestly don't know what to root for. There's absolutely a scenario where we eek out wins and make it to an ACCCG, but if that means that Richt thinks he's good enough because of another 10 win season and he stays on at OC, I don't want it.

Fvck recruiting, this team is good enough to win next year with the roster we have. We're not winning a NC anytime soon, I'm down to suffer now and take a poor class or two so that we can at least be entertaining from next year on.

Advertisement
5C66334A-A343-4729-B0E3-81311C074404.jpeg

On the bright side, at least I dont have AIDS......and since I'm drunk, when is the last time you've heard of someone with AIDS? Has it been squared away?

I do have the official medical answer to your question, but I will let you have more fun and ponder that thought over a few more beers...

Ok I’m at the game now right behind our bench. Is the officiating as bad as it looks from the field? We are screaming bloody freaking murder at the refs. I can’t believe the no calls we are seeing.
Not getting holding calls tonight man. Get real. It's Boston. Gonna have to slog this one out.

Every freaking weekend I am depressed, so hard to be CANES fan! I would be happier if we played like WSU or UCF and lost 63-56! I need excitement in my life!

Advertisement

Well Dee Wiggins was an EE so he “knows the offense” and Pope didn’t come in until summer

That’s Richt’s logic while players like Jerry Juedy show up on Alabama’s campus and make plays day 1

Richt has no killer instinct and makes ***** decisions

Like why are we still seeing Tito over Nesta or Knowles over Hall or Jones over Reed

Play the ****** talent

Okay can we all agree hearing another thing about a red bandana or that ******* same song from bc band will make you cut someone’s throat with a rusty spoon

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is why I honestly don't know what to root for. There's absolutely a scenario where we eek out wins and make it to an ACCCG, but if that means that Richt thinks he's good enough because of another 10 win season and he stays on at OC, I don't want it.

Fvck recruiting, this team is good enough to win next year with the roster we have. We're not winning a NC anytime soon, I'm down to suffer now and take a poor class or two so that we can at least be entertaining from next year on.

This is the proverbial rock and a hard place...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back