Canes v. BC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miami could still end up winning this game and y'know what?

This is still a Richt dumpster fire...

IMO, if the defense can create a TO or two, they could get outta here with a win
This is clearly on the defense, they were much much worse than the offense

Advertisement
Dee wiggins cost us 2 possessions....absolutely murdered us. Like 4 drops.
Get him out....put Langham in. At least he can catch the **** ball.

Advertisement
We need to stop thinking about relevancy! We are no better than a top 25 to 45 team and the kids on the field tonight have no pride in the history, the tradition of The University of Miami!
Whatchu talking about? The players are playing hard ... And they're doing so despite Richt and Rosier (and Hartley to some degree on ST) doing their absolute best to demoralize them, the fanbase, the alums, the donors, and the recruits

Enough already. How do you guys watch this chit week after week, year after year? It just never improves anymore. Had hope after last season’s ND game, but lost that fast. Just like the bad old days when I was in Coral Gables. You have to be drunk to watch this effing chit.
Done with this. I’m too old to drink that much anymore.

Advertisement
Sometimes you see a guy call plays and you think,”does this guy think he’s playing madden or something?” Then you see Richt call plays and you think “this ******* guy could learn something by playing some madden!”

Richt plays that old magnet game where the pieces all run in circles and bump into each other...I’ve seen a resemblance in some of our plays..

Wiggins dropped 1 easy pass 1 catchable pass
Rosier undershot Thomas by 20 yrds
And 2 wasted downs clocking it.
Defense looks like they lost 10 mph somewhere
Getting pushed around by a bunch of 2 star TEs and OLine
Rough half and down 3
It isn’t getting any warmer in Boston

Advertisement
We need to stop thinking about relevancy! We are no better than a top 25 to 45 team and the kids on the field tonight have no pride in the history, the tradition of The University of Miami!

Nah, these kids are just not being very well led.

Advertisement
Sometimes you see a guy call plays and you think,”does this guy think he’s playing madden or something?” Then you see Richt call plays and you think “this ******* guy could learn something by playing some madden!”

I really feel like I’m watching the offensive version of al Golden’s defense. I’m not even an x’s ans o’s guy but some things an untrained eye gets. Was not surprised when the announcer started talking lack of big plays. We run a ****** offense that the players has to fight for every inch of grass!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back