Canes v. BC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, I don't want anyone misunderstanding me, Rozier/rosier/ro-zier is awful, but that doesn't mean I think Perry should play, **** at this point I'd be fine with JW playing just to see what he can do in real game situations, **** practice. All these scrubs look good in practice.

Advertisement
Advertisement
he hasn't been terrible. ALL HES ASKED TO DO IS Slants and Flats/bubble screens.

Why the **** can't richt do this with Perry or Cade or Jarren? We see what the **** happens half the time he tries passing 5+ yards. We saw that last ******* atrocious pass. Seriously if Rosier isn't running there is literally nothing he does that isn't much worse than the freshman.
i agree. i want Jarren to play. cade's suspended and richt just seems to hate perry

complete waste of downs, especially for college football when the clock stops after 1st downs
it stops but starts immediately when the chains are set. Its better to do that with our guys than taking 10 seconds calling the ******* play. Our O has no sense of urgency, so I'd rather us just keep spiking it in that situation

Advertisement
Why didn't we call a timeout after the sack? We were in their territory.

Watching The U is like watching the Marlins or the WNBA, slow, boring, uninspiring! This team looks done, I hope they can have a better 2nd half!

Advertisement
Why do we constantly run our route short of the sticks.

I can’t keep count of all the 2,3,4,5 yard passes.

3rd and 6 and we run the route at 4.

And BC is sitting on all of our routes.

Meanwhile the do trades, shifts, and motions to keep us off balanced. Routinely they have dudes wide open.

Manny needs to scrap the cover 3 D we run. Our players have zero feel for zone. We look lost every time we run zone.

**** this staff

Richt's best called half this season and the best we can do is 14 points. Guy needs to hang it up in the most desperate of ways

Advertisement
I know Im way late on this comment.... but HOW ******* OPEN WAS JT4 on that late play there?!?!?!? Had his guy by 10yds and walks into the end zone if our QB can throw even a remotely good ball. ***KKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So maddening.

You're about as late as Rosier's throw

Dude JT is WIDE ******* OPEN THERE!!!! Throw an out route there (like most CFB QBs could all day long) and JT walks that into the endzone, we are up 4 after a bad half and things feel good. Instead, he underthrows it by 10+yds, JT falls down having to turn around, and it should have been picked. WHAT. THE. ****!!!! I mean, actually not WTF as it's #12 and this is him. @^#*&@#^@(*#&@*(#&@(*#&@(*#&*(@#&@*(&*Y@(#*&Y@(*#

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back