Canes v. BC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
b-but I scored 4 touchdowns on toledo

I threw a bubble correctly tonight

There used to be a time when we made adjustments during halftime and came out smokin… I have my fingers crossed.

Rosier looked good those two scoring drives but over throw Thomas instead of underthrow. Chances are he catches up to it. WR’s ain’t helping either with the drops. Step the **** up

Advertisement
RICHT doesnt trust Kosi. ZERO chance he plays in 2nd half. Richt is going to try and grind out a win with Rosier. Failed at UVA. See what happens here!
Very true. Richt just played perry enough so that he wouldn't transfer.

Miami could still end up winning this game and y'know what?

This is still a Richt dumpster fire...

IMO, if the defense can create a TO or two, they could get outta here with a win

Advertisement
We need to stop thinking about relevancy! We are no better than a top 25 to 45 team and the kids on the field tonight have no pride in the history, the tradition of The University of Miami!

Advertisement
rosier hasnt been that bad. how many drops does dee wiggins have?
he hasn't been terrible. ALL HES ASKED TO DO IS Slants and Flats/bubble screens.

Why the **** can't richt do this with Perry or Cade or Jarren? We see what the **** happens half the time he tries passing 5+ yards. We saw that last ******* atrocious pass. Seriously if Rosier isn't running there is literally nothing he does that isn't much worse than the freshman.

Advertisement
So many glaring problems with this team

- QBs suck
- OL is weak
- offense sceme is garbage
- LBs are slow
- CBs suck
- DTs get pushed back
- special teams sucks
- dumb penalties
All that being true and we only down 3. It sucks but I just want a win no matter what. You talking facts though

I know Im way late on this comment.... but HOW ******* OPEN WAS JT4 on that late play there?!?!?!? Had his guy by 10yds and walks into the end zone if our QB can throw even a remotely good ball. ***KKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So maddening.

Not Rosier's fault on that deep throw. JT is just running too **** fast. Kid needs to either delay 3 seconds at the LOS or run downfield in a zigzag pattern. Selfish player

Or run back 5 yards to our side and then start up the field, so that Rosi can chuck a duck at him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back