Canes Travis Home & Jeff Thomas turning heads on offense

E=CaneSince4Ever;2951662]
A 4th string running back is not impacting the season

Not when you have question marks at QB.

And like I said, when McGahee went down in that NC, we were stuck with Payton.

When Duke went down against Duke in 13', we were stuck with Crawford.

When Bratton went down against OU in the 85' NC, it didn't matter.

Quality depth at RB matters dawg.

We have more intriguing options after Walton than we had after duke got hurt...
After duke
We had Crawford, Edwards and Clements

After Walton
Travis homer(fastest back on the team- best athlete at running back) who the coaches are very impressed with
Trayone gray(has the size and speed just got to keep progressing
Robert burns( injury issues but he's very talented and looks the part. Impressed early on in spring
Deejay dallas(look at his highschool film, he's a natural runner with good size to go with it and be used out of the backfield as a receiver as well

Imo I'm taking the running backs we have after Walton this year over what we had when duke went down....

Don't sleep on Travis homer

Advertisement
"We aren't 6 deep at running back, fold the season." **** the qb battle since the #4 rb spot is more important LOL)...... it's seriously how some of you think

Dallas Crawford was second string behind duke not 4th....

And let's be real about the situation Travis homer is ALOT MORE talented than Crawford......

My point exactly, Dallas Crawford should've never been an even 8th string RB at Miami. Just like Gray and Burns shouldn't be our 3rd or 4th string RB's. Just stop man.

We saw trayone gray dominate top ranked competiton in Miami when he was at carol city against 2 of the fastest defenses in the country in booker t Washington and Miami central....

Robert burns is an elite athlete per his spark testing numbers and was a high 5 star before injuries piled up on him. That talent certainly didn't disappear .... from a size and speed standpoint he's the most gifted running back Miami has signed in years since Lamar miller at least and it's not close
https://youtu.be/rITHJGpvPXo

Please stop, Trayone was QB in high school and hasn't done **** since he got here besides get passed up by Homer and get injured. Burns has less than 100 carries his entire HS career i don't want to hear **** about what he did in shorts. Brad Kaaya had more rushing attempts in college in 3 years than Burns had in 4 at high school. AND BURNS IS STILL INJURED. GRAY IS COMING OFF MAJOR SURGERY. How are you not comprehending this.

We have
Mark walton
Travis homer
Trayone gray
Robert burns
Deejay dallas potentially(Richt has said he will play some running back too)

Quit worrying about stupid sh*t....

We have our #1 rb established.[URL=https://www.canesinsight.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=2]#2 [/URL] running back THOUROUGHLY established and 3 guys after that in gray,burns and dallas....

We have more important issues to worry about like the qb competition not a 4th string running back spot that's not going to impact the season like that...

Our #2 RB has 0 college carries but in your book he's thoroughly established . Science hasn't found a way to measure your stupidity.

Our RB depth chart is made by default, just like how your mom tells you how handsome you are.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Sounds like Brown is super confident in the 1, 2 with Walton and Homer. I think homer would have gotten a lot more burn last year if he didn't struggle with the pass protection. I just remember that drive he came in and I couldn't believe how fast he crossed the line of scrimmage crazy burst, and hes also the fastest RB on the team. Runs super hard as well, I'm super excited to see hishim get over 10 carries a game

Sounds like Brown is super confident in the 1, 2 with Walton and Homer. I think homer would have gotten a lot more burn last year if he didn't struggle with the pass protection. I just remember that drive he came in and I couldn't believe how fast he crossed the line of scrimmage crazy burst, and hes also the fastest RB on the team. Runs super hard as well, I'm super excited to see hishim get over 10 carries a game

Yeah he had a crazy burst. I think also the fact that we had yearby and Edwards in front of him too

Anybody panicking about a 4th string rb just likes to find something to whine about on the internet. Only healthy teams win championships if we have to lean on our 4th string rb to do anything we aren't winning regardless.

Advertisement
"We aren't 6 deep at running back, fold the season." **** the qb battle since the #4 rb spot is more important LOL)...... it's seriously how some of you think

LOL...better than posting a buncha names including a kid who will never sniff RB at UM (Deejay Dallas). The depth chart can have Tinkerbell,Dumbo, & the Lil' Mermaid, and you'll still be straight because they have names LOL. Just STFU.

LOL...better than posting a buncha names including a kid who will never sniff RB at UM (Deejay Dallas). The depth chart can have Tinkerbell,Dumbo, & the Lil' Mermaid, and you'll still be straight because they have names LOL. Just STFU.
What? Watch deejay dallas tape, he looks more natural at running back than receiver his film but what he's done at green tree he has upside at receiver too

Anybody panicking about a 4th string rb just likes to find something to whine about on the internet. Only healthy teams win championships if we have to lean on our 4th string rb to do anything we aren't winning regardless.

Nobody is panicking, bury your head back in the sand and pretend our RB depth is UM quality.

What? Watch deejay dallas tape, he looks more natural at running back than receiver his film but what he's done at green tree he has upside at receiver too

The tape where's he a QB? lol.

Advertisement

He ran the ball most of the time. Tf do you think the "number 1 rated " rb cam akers played in highschool? He did the same things deejay dallas did...

Nobody is panicking, bury your head back in the sand and pretend our RB depth is UM quality.

We have seen worse in recent years. In 2012(only duke and mike James) 2013(duke, Crawford, Edwards) and 2015(yearby and a freshman Walton)

He ran the ball most of the time. Tf do you think the "number 1 rated " rb cam akers played in highschool? He did the same things deejay dallas did...

Running from the QB position is a lot different, especially from HS to college. Gray found that out, Akers will find that out, FSU fans will find that out, You'll find that out.

Akers is way faster than Dallas too, please stop coming at me with this bull**** dude.

Advertisement

Running from the QB position is a lot different, especially from HS to college. Gray found that out, Akers will find that out, FSU fans will find that out, You'll find that out.

Akers is way faster than Dallas too, please stop coming at me with this bull**** dude.

Oh I know there will be an adjustment with akers. Been saying that. Regardless coaching staff seem high on dj's ability

Just bc it's not UM quality doesnt equate to not being able to win. We haven't had a loaded backfield since the early 2000s. Mark Walton and company is more than enough for you not to be on here crying

It's not that much different. And RB is the easiest position to make the transition to by far. **** Ty Montgomery went from 0 reps at RB in his life to rushing for 150 yards the next week, and that was against a NFL defense.

The real issue is that it's August, and you just want something to whine and cry about because being negative about Miami gives you actual sexual pleasure.

Of course, we'll end up being fine at RB, Deejay will ball out if needed, and you'll be nowhere to be found

You people ruin every positive thread with your stupid arguments about tangentially related bullsht.

Advertisement
Back