Canes test positive

Advertisement
What's funny, we can't even trust the tests! There's a lot of smoke out there the past few days where the CDC and other orgs are admitting the tests sucks.

If real, and probably most likely, we knew this was going to come with 30+ clemson players testing positive.

Lots of false positives and then people test two days later and get negative. This ain’t a big deal. Quarantine the players, clean the facility and get back to business.

There's an entire universe of knowledge - that hasn't been "published."

You might be familiar with a study - published! - that concluded that HCQ was a prophylactic and effective treatment for Corona viruses in an NIH study way back in I believe - 2005. Not familiar? Not a surprise.

I'd be willing to put some of what I say to the test -

One one table, we have two syringes that has a full dose of venom from one of the following - taken at random - a krait, black mamba, eastern diamondback, cobra, or fer-de-lance. No one knows WHICH venom is in both syringes.

On that table is also another two syringes - has a really full dose of venom - taken at random - from a brown recluse, black widow, scorpion, or any other toxic insect that can kill - even a potentially fatal dose of flying insect venom.

On that table are another two syringes - and in those two identical syringes - are big doses of Covid-19, MERS, SARS, West Nile, all mixed together - and to make it interesting - the polio virus. We know what's in these, and they too - are identical.

And on that table are two mushrooms in bowls of identical size - let's say - the Deathcap mushroom.

We eat the mushrooms, get our injections - and you can have all the doctors you wish to assist you. I only need an RN. Any RN.

I won't be affected. I won't lose any tissue. I won't be sick. All the toxins will be neutralized. All the viruses - nothing. They'll be destroyed.

I'll show you what modern medicine really knows.

This CV-19 is a candy-*** virus. Easily treated.

Except by our Medical Community of Experts.
I don't even understand your point. Not remotely. Enjoy arguing with yourself.

Ignorant idiots that want things open but won’t be a part of the solution to get things open. And yet they will find others or other things to blame when it all gets shut down again.
Why complained folks are telling officials to go blow, the same officials that say virus didn't matter when protesting and rioting was going on : oh and we had our restaurants curfew at 6 PM, but now there the cause right

Advertisement
It's a sickening reality--we are living in a country that elected by almost a majority of votes a reality TV huckster whose claim to fame prior to becoming the leader of the free world was arguing with Rosie O'Donnell on twitter and bankrupting every business venture he touched. This the reality we live in, so it shouldn't be a surprise that those same braindead louts are now claiming that masks are a conspiracy to suffocate them and COVID is a hoax taken part in by multiple countries to bring down a guy who is going to pull a Walt Mondale on his own in a couple months.

Masks lol. Don't be a VaChina.

They work so well, you have to ask other people to wear one. Like, yours doesn't work? You scared of a little cold? How much data needs to come out before you actually grow Dan Sileo's chest hair?

You have less logic than Thomas Finnie working in tech support.

You can't just look at the size of a virus. You have to look at mode of transportation, distance, force, everything. If you talk, small droplets of spit float out of your mouth for the world to enjoy. When you do that into a mask, it's greatly reduced. The droplets are blocked by the mask, even a worthless cotton one. Add a folded papertowel inside, works even better. Wear an ASTM surgical masks.....just about nothing will get through. Does air still travel around the outside of the mask? Sure. But those droplets will be caught inside the mask.

You can talk filters all you want - we aren't talking HVAC and only about moving air here and size of particulates.

Now you're speaking of viruses being contained in droplets.

Take your finger - get it wet - flick it on a countertop - and come back in a couple minutes.

The drop of water - it's not there. It evaporated.

Those viruses contained in your droplets? They're free the moment the droplets - EVAPORATE.

Where did some of you go to school?

Did I say that?
Evidence suggests in a high risk setting that masks work. What's the argument against widespread use? That it's uncomfortable for you? It's a virtually no risk intervention.

The study you referred to was in regards to specific types of masks used in hospital settings among health care workers. How do you then conclude wearing any type of mask has the same effect?

Advertisement
Of course. It was inevitable. Not the end of the world.

But while the numbers are certainly not 100% accurate, they’re not just made up either. And whatever you feel about the lethality or seriousness of the virus, the absolute fact is that unless the numbers decrease, the people who make the decisions are going to cancel the season. So just wear a god**** mask. Maybe it works, maybe it doesn’t. But people aren’t doing what is recommended to slow the spread, and numbers are exploding. Maybe actually try to do what’s recommended and just see what happens? You know, because it takes all of 0.1 seconds and doesn’t impact your miserable inconsiderate existences 0.000001%??????

How can you say it's not the end of the world on one hand, and then say "wear a mask" on the other?

It is, or it isn't. It doesn't take fancy verbiage or a 5 line paragraph lol.

If I showed you a video of Fauci saying masks don't do ****, you still wouldn't believe me.

Why complained folks are telling officials to go blow, the same officials that say virus didn't matter when protesting and rioting was going on : oh and we had our restaurants curfew at 6 PM, but now there the cause right
So what’s your gripe? You making this a racial thing now?

Advertisement
Let’s leave the politics out of this.

First of all, I live in South Florida, and for the most part, I’m seeing compliance. I mean I am out and around in Broward and Dade quite a bit.

Secondly, the minority of people that are constantly breaking the rules are not in the current administration‘s demographic for voters. I’m not talking about one group, I’m talking about multiple demographics. This is South Florida, just on percentages alone, the majority of the people breaking the rules vote the other way.

Young people crowding in at house parties, pool parties, and hanging out close together at hangout spots, are NOT in this alleged “MAGAloid” demographic that people keep pointing the finger at it, at least not in South Florida. Let’s just be real.

That’s why it’s stupid to bring politics into this when blaming the populace. Blame the leadership all you want, but let’s be honest about what’s happening out there.

Everybody should absolutely follow the rules and wear their mask. There is no question that has to be done and to do anything else it’s just not socially responsible or acceptable.

At the same time, keep in mind, it’s not very scientific to correlate this mess to lack of mask usage. We just don’t know at this point how and why this flare up is spreading with any great degree of scientific certainty. I think a good portion of it is young people saying “fūck it“ from what I’m seeing out there. Or it just could be more increased social interactions that happened after the lockdown. But we really just don’t know yet. That is why it’s a good idea to be precautionary.

But my no means am I advocating for people not to wear masks, it only makes sense to do it, even if you think you’re just giving a marginal sense of protection to those around you.

Advertisement
The real issue is talking and people who can't go through a day without getting in someone's face to blather about completely unnecessary garbage. Before the recent closures they were at bars, shopping malls, restaurants, huddled around each other in boats, at the gym, what have you.

The average person walking the streets alone, without a mask and minding their own business isn't to blame. It's the youths who were allowed to socialize freely just as they were doing before Covid.

And just as with the first lockdown, the actions of a few irresponsible people are now making it so there's a war between the mask wearers and non-wearers.

so let me understand this we can't trust the numbers, but we must follow the numbers : now we find out that over multiple labs were testing 100% positive on test, oh that's because they were only processing positive and not negatives Orlando Health now admits that positive rate is not 98% but 9.8% while VA says positive rate isn't 94.6 but 9.5 : yeah makes perfect sense to follow the numbers. By the way how did we handle covid before, ithis isn't the first time we cross this virus. don't remember shutting squat down, were told mask were no good, and we didn't get a vaccine . My, my how times have change
Read the linked document below. You have to go quite a ways to find the facilities reporting 100% (in fact there are pages of places that did exactly 1 test) Florida has had over 3.3 million tests to date. Most of those tests done by about 10 facilities. None of the facilities reporting 100% have done more than 500 tests. The places reporting 100% positive move the needle .1%

Link to official document: http://ww11.doh.state.fl.us/comm/_partners/covid19_report_archive/state_reports_latest.pdf

It’s mind blowing how many idiots we have in this country. It’s very simple. Put on a mask and stop going out in public. Some people just can’t do the simplest things. We’ve got the potus telling people to go outside and go to Rally’s. Even with protesters I told all my friends if you go to a protest go quarantine for 2 weeks.

Americans are too arrogant and dumb to come together to beat covid. Until we get a vaccine we’re stuck. No way High school or CFB is played in 5-6 weeks. Can’t bubble high school and college kids.

Last thought, never forget 2020. Kobe died, POTUS told the American people to inject themselves with disinfectant and now we may not have football for the first time in a over a century. Worst year ever!

Let’s leave the politics out of this.

First of all, I live in South Florida, and for the most part, I’m seeing compliance. I mean I am out and around in Broward and Dade quite a bit.

Secondly, the minority of people that are constantly breaking the rules are not in the current administration‘s demographic for voters. I’m not talking about one group, I’m talking about multiple demographics. This is South Florida, just on percentages alone, the majority of the people breaking the rules vote the other way.

Young people crowding in at house parties, pool parties, and hanging out close together at hangout spots, are NOT in this alleged “MAGAloid” demographic that people keep pointing the finger at it, at least not in South Florida. Let’s just be real.

That’s why it’s stupid to bring politics into this when blaming the populace. Blame the leadership all you want, but let’s be honest about what’s happening out there.

Everybody should absolutely follow the rules and wear their mask. There is no question that has to be done and to do anything else it’s just not socially responsible or acceptable.

At the same time, keep in mind, it’s not very scientific to correlate this mess to lack of mask usage. We just don’t know at this point how and why this flare up is spreading with any great degree of scientific certainty. I think a good portion of it is young people saying “fūck it“ from what I’m seeing out there. Or it just could be more increased social interactions that happened after the lockdown. But we really just don’t know yet. That is why it’s a good idea to be precautionary.

But my no means am I advocating for people not to wear masks, it only makes sense to do it, even if you think you’re just giving a marginal sense of protection to those around you.

I feel like you're the catalyst for people shaking hands. That's a daggum skill.

Advertisement
Back