Canes test positive

Of course. It was inevitable. Not the end of the world.

But while the numbers are certainly not 100% accurate, they’re not just made up either. And whatever you feel about the lethality or seriousness of the virus, the absolute fact is that unless the numbers decrease, the people who make the decisions are going to cancel the season. So just wear a god**** mask. Maybe it works, maybe it doesn’t. But people aren’t doing what is recommended to slow the spread, and numbers are exploding. Maybe actually try to do what’s recommended and just see what happens? You know, because it takes all of 0.1 seconds and doesn’t impact your miserable inconsiderate existences 0.000001%??????
right its contagious as **** but not that fatal. no one puts the death rate w/o a co morbidity. also, if you get a test, test positive, then take second test you count as two seperate cases. remember, government agencies and hospitals want money. i also know of two people who tested positive, took a second test, tested negative, and a two weeks later took anti-body test and it said they never had it. we have to be careful on reporting.

Advertisement
There is zero logic behind still testing ppl for this virus.
my Brother..you don’t ******* Miss
1594918931927.gif

Advertisement

But while the numbers are certainly not 100% accurate, they’re not just made up either. And whatever you feel about the lethality or seriousness of the virus, the absolute fact is that unless the numbers decrease, the people who make the decisions are going to cancel the season. So just wear a god**** mask. Maybe it works, maybe it doesn’t. But people aren’t doing what is recommended to slow the spread, and numbers are exploding. Maybe actually try to do what’s recommended and just see what happens? You know, because it takes all of 0.1 seconds and doesn’t impact your miserable inconsiderate existences 0.000001%??????
MAGA-loids would rather spend days arguing about masks and stomping their club feet about fake constitutional issues instead of 5 seconds putting one on.

Entirely not true. Most people in the medical community, including myself, disagree with you.

A mask will not 100% prevent a person from getting sick or passing the virus to another, but in most cases it will lower that chances you do vs wearing nothing at all.

You can disagree - doesn't change a thing. These masks are as porous as a screen door and air passage.

If masks with great porosity really worked - nature would have provided us with masks of great porosity.

I used to work in microbial indoor air quality myself - and we worked in some really nasty stuff. Worked. Full bunny suits, booties, taped gloves, full face 3M 6800 respirators - with P100 Organic gas filters.

They filtered out 99.97% of all particulates down to .3 microns. Even THOSE won't filter out all viruses.

The medical community on a regular basis spreads and infects patients with MRSA - and when they die - attribute it to their primary condition - even though we both know the MRSA overloaded their already compromised immunity - and killed them. But when these patients ENTERED the environment within the medical community - they didn't bring MRSA - they were GIVEN MRSA.

But I also note the medical community - don't put that on the cause of death. Liability. Lawsuit avoidance. The medical community seems to be very selective in the conditions, and causalities of sickness and death.

In other words - you see what you want to see - and don't see what you don't want to see.

You can disagree - doesn't change a thing. These masks are as porous as a screen door and air passage.

If masks with great porosity really worked - nature would have provided us with masks of great porosity.

I used to work in microbial indoor air quality myself - and we worked in some really nasty stuff. Worked. Full bunny suits, booties, taped gloves, full face 3M 6800 respirators - with P100 Organic gas filters.

They filtered out 99.97% of all particulates down to .3 microns. Even THOSE won't filter out all viruses.

The medical community on a regular basis spreads and infects patients with MRSA - and when they die - attribute it to their primary condition - even though we both know the MRSA overloaded their already compromised immunity - and killed them. But when these patients ENTERED the environment within the medical community - they didn't bring MRSA - they were GIVEN MRSA.

But I also note the medical community - don't put that on the cause of death. Liability. Lawsuit avoidance. The medical community seems to be very selective in the conditions, and causalities of sickness and death.

In other words - you see what you want to see - and don't see what you don't want to see.

Just published. Hospital setting - literally the highest risk place. Masks appear to work and there really isn't a good argument not to wear them. Educate yourself and stop spreading misinformation.

Advertisement
MAGA-loids would rather spend days arguing about masks and stomping their club feet about fake constitutional issues instead of 5 seconds putting one on.

Actually - we've simply done our homework - and don't fall for the boulschitt that we're told by the "experts" who have a financial interest in having the uninformed - believe them.

Advertisement

Funny, in a right-wing odd way. But that CornSUCKER football program had FIVE players test positive for the nefarious deadly disease two weeks ago, and CONTINUED to have workouts. Now that's rich. Nonetheless, the CornSUCKER football program is the absolute most IMPORTANT entity on campus and in the Big 10 conference and that entire RIGHT-WING Red State nor plains enclave. duh. So that's why that OVERRATED head coach and the PORKY PIG A.D. chose NOT to cancel workouts akin to the Miami Hurricanes. Yikes.

Advertisement

You can't just look at the size of a virus. You have to look at mode of transportation, distance, force, everything. If you talk, small droplets of spit float out of your mouth for the world to enjoy. When you do that into a mask, it's greatly reduced. The droplets are blocked by the mask, even a worthless cotton one. Add a folded papertowel inside, works even better. Wear an ASTM surgical masks.....just about nothing will get through. Does air still travel around the outside of the mask? Sure. But those droplets will be caught inside the mask.

You can talk filters all you want - we aren't talking HVAC and only about moving air here and size of particulates.

so let me understand this we can't trust the numbers, but we must follow the numbers : now we find out that over multiple labs were testing 100% positive on test, oh that's because they were only processing positive and not negatives Orlando Health now admits that positive rate is not 98% but 9.8% while VA says positive rate isn't 94.6 but 9.5 : yeah makes perfect sense to follow the numbers. By the way how did we handle covid before, ithis isn't the first time we cross this virus. don't remember shutting squat down, were told mask were no good, and we didn't get a vaccine . My, my how times have change

Advertisement
Back