Canes test positive

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm so sick of this Covid ****. People in South Florida don't give af and won't wear a mask and it's going to end up costing us our season

Wearing a mask for a virus makes as much sense as putting chicken wire on your windows to keep the rain off your glass

It's simple physics! Viruses can blow right through the fiber separation of these "masks." I'm personally sick and tired of these folks who erroneously think masks actually WORK. They don't!

Lots of folks get in line to get tested - sign the book - the line is too slow, and they go home. Only to get a notification that they tested posiitive.

Not just one or two here and there - lots of positive test results - when they didn't even take the test!

Sounds like some of these tests are contaminated - BEFORE they're used.

Covid in various forms has been around for decades! So if you HAD been exposed previously - and got over it - you can test positive!

Wearing a mask for a virus makes as much sense as putting chicken wire on your windows to keep the rain off your glass

It's simple physics! Viruses can blow right through the fiber separation of these "masks." I'm personally sick and tired of these folks who erroneously think masks actually WORK. They don't!

Lots of folks get in line to get tested - sign the book - the line is too slow, and they go home. Only to get a notification that they tested posiitive.

Not just one or two here and there - lots of positive test results - when they didn't even take the test!

Covid in various forms has been around for decades! So if you HAD been exposed previously - and got over it - you can test positive!

Advertisement
247 headline reported "Canes cancel workouts due to OUTBREAK".

3 PLAYERS testing positive is an OUTBREAK? Did the players even know they had it? Of the 43 Clemson players that tested positive (that's an outbreak), only 4 had mild symptoms. The other 39 didn't even know, they popped positive on their weekly mandatory tests.
OUTBREAK makes for a better headline. Making up news not reporting news.

Advertisement
48gxqo.gif

This has all been so unnecessary. Problem is, our government (federal and state) is full. of clueless a-holes worshipping a dumber than dirt a-hole of a President who doesn't give a **** about anyone but himself and his reelection. Any responsible country has already gotten control of this mess by shutting down and wearing masks.
No football this season just when we thought we had a functioning QB for the first time since 2002.

Advertisement

Entirely not true. Most people in the medical community, including myself, disagree with you.

A mask will not 100% prevent a person from getting sick or passing the virus to another, but in most cases it will lower that chances you do vs wearing nothing at all.

I wear a mask when I enter buildings, which is extremely rare. Should I be wearing one in my backyard?

Advertisement
Back