Canes Sports All I Have Left

Its because you don't want him to get more rings then Kobe. That is the last leg you have to stand on. If Lebron gets more rings the Kobe you will have absolutely no ability to claim Kobe is better then Bron. Kobe fans are the only ones that care about rings. You never here Sam Jones fans making the argument 10 rings > 5rings.

You don’t use the rings argument for just any player. However when you’re making an argument for the best out of the five greatest players in history, rings matter.

Advertisement
You don’t use the rings argument for just any player. However when you’re making an argument for the best out of the five greatest players in history, rings matter.

No it doesn't. You stick Lebron on the Lakers and he has at least 7 rings. You stick Kobe on Lebrons teams and he has 2 rings and way less championship appearances. This isn't an individual sport. The ONLY people who bring up the ring argument are Kobe fans. They are just mad because the discussion moved from can Kobe be the next Jordan to Lebron vs Jordan.

The NFL is schit, full of douchebags from the commish down to the ball deflators.

Baggotball is for baggots.

Only thing left that even resembles a man's game is College football.

No it doesn't. You stick Lebron on the Lakers and he has at least 7 rings. You stick Kobe on Lebrons teams and he has 2 rings and way less championship appearances. This isn't an individual sport. The ONLY people who bring up the ring argument are Kobe fans. They are just mad because the discussion moved from can Kobe be the next Jordan to Lebron vs Jordan.

I remember when Lebron was on a team he said he’d win 7. Didn’t happen

Advertisement

What does that have to do with anything? All that means is the supporting cast was not as good as expected. The Lakers proved that the supporting cast was good. On the Lakers Bron wins more nattys then Kobe.

Lecollude
Lerefs
Lefoul
Leflop
Lefraud
Leroids
Leclinton
Lecoward
Lequeen
Lediva
Lepurse
Lebroning
Leballhog
Lebenedict
Lebrat
Lechoke
Lecramp
Lestiffarm
Lecrabdribble
LeHGH
Lebitch

l39bron james

there's plenty to hate

What does that have to do with anything? All that means is the supporting cast was not as good as expected. The Lakers proved that the supporting cast was good. On the Lakers Bron wins more nattys then Kobe.

The supporting cast wasn’t as good? Those heat teams were amazing. Lebron just limits the players around him because the ball has to go through him every play stopping the movement.

Advertisement
All these arguments from you are the dumbest things I've read on this site in a while. We get it, you're just an obstinate douche that's grasping at straws because you don't want to admit Lebron is better than Kobe. "But that one time Lebron said they'd win more and they didn't so he's not good at predicting the future. See? Rings matter" Wtf are you talking about?

All these arguments from you are the dumbest things I've read on this site in a while. We get it, you're just an obstinate douche that's grasping at straws because you don't want to admit Lebron is better than Kobe. "But that one time Lebron said they'd win more and they didn't so he's not good at predicting the future. See? Rings matter" Wtf are you talking about?
lol have I mentioned Kobe’s name once? He said Lebron would have won seven. I pointed out that Lebron said that once too and was wrong

Advertisement
The supporting cast wasn’t as good? Those heat teams were amazing. Lebron just limits the players around him because the ball has to go through him every play stopping the movement.

That is 100% BS. Lebron is a much better facilitator then Kobe. Those Lakers teams where superior. Also, the Lakers biggest challenge was getting past the Kings. The kings had no all stars besides C-Web(who we all know has trouble in big games). Not to mention the fact that the refs gifted Kobe a ring in 02. Lebron had to go against the super team GSW, the Mavs, etc.

lol have I mentioned Kobe’s name once? He said Lebron would have won seven. I pointed out that Lebron said that once too and was wrong

Really. Lebron stated that he would win 7 if he magically replaced Kobe on the Lakers in the late 90s? You can't just take quotes that share a few words and use that as some sort of debate point.

Advertisement
Thank God all I care about is Canes football and baseball. And, I'm really not a fan of LBJ either, but you're really that ****ed he went to your team? We all know he can't win a ring on his own, but join a squad with some talent and things are looking up.

It's not like they drafted Grayson Allen, who might be the single douchiest human being on earth.

Really. Lebron stated that he would win 7 if he magically replaced Kobe on the Lakers in the late 90s? You can't just take quotes that share a few words and use that as some sort of debate point.

You said Lebron would win 7 in LA. I pointed out that Lebron used that hypothetical too. You’re complicating this. He didn’t win seven. He probably wouldn’t have on the Lakers either

That is 100% BS. Lebron is a much better facilitator then Kobe. Those Lakers teams where superior. Also, the Lakers biggest challenge was getting past the Kings. The kings had no all stars besides C-Web(who we all know has trouble in big games). Not to mention the fact that the refs gifted Kobe a ring in 02. Lebron had to go against the super team GSW, the Mavs, etc.

Once again, I have never mentioned Kobe.

Advertisement
Back