Canes Sports All I Have Left

Advertisement
everyone always asks me and theres nothing in particular. just dont like him lol. i dont have an answer to everything i like and i definitely dont have an answer to everything i dislike

So you hate the man, but youre not sure why.........ok

Isn't that like a Dolphin fan being mad if Tom Brady signed with them? I don't like Brady, but I'm thinking I'd like him a lot more if my team had him, instead of having to face him.

What is it you don't like about Labron… tattoos, clothing line, loyalty??
The Amish beard, I'm guessing. I actually wanted to see him show up for a game in a horse drawn buggy. Oh well. That will never happen in L.A.

Advertisement
Not like you were wining anything for the next decade anyway lmao. At least he’ll put you in the playoffs

Id rather be in last placed then bumped out in the 1st 2 rnds of playoffs. Not to mention all the lebron **** gobbling id have to listen to.

Advertisement
everyone always asks me and theres nothing in particular. just dont like him lol. i dont have an answer to everything i like and i definitely dont have an answer to everything i dislike

Its because you don't want him to get more rings then Kobe. That is the last leg you have to stand on. If Lebron gets more rings the Kobe you will have absolutely no ability to claim Kobe is better then Bron. Kobe fans are the only ones that care about rings. You never here Sam Jones fans making the argument 10 rings > 5rings.

I feel your pain, only the Dolphins did it to me. I really shouldn't hold it against them, but rather the worst front office in professional sports history. They had freakin' Danny Boy and could only get him to one freakin' SB - that's horse crap. I watched him break 5-NFL records one MOnday night against the Cowboys in the Orange Bowl, they lost because their defense was suspect as ****.

I was a Dolphin fan since the 60s when Jim Kiick came to speak to our undefeated Punta Gorda Junior High Football team two seasons after the franchise opened. Rode the Fin's undefeated streak proudly while out playing NAIA football with obnoxious Texas, Notre Dame, Nebraska, Ohio State and Oklahoma fans, because there was hardly a college team in the SE US doing squat.

Cursed my three sons into being loyal Dolphin fans before they could choose - its heart wrenching to watch them suffer through season after season.

But I loved the Canes since George Mira and hung with them through this past drought. Just couldn't do the NFL anymore.

I really don’t watch any pro sports, I slowly over the last few years and now phasing them out,I never miss it or join any conversation in office.

Huge cry babies whom most even with $100,000,000.00 contracts millions in signing bonuses , cost of going to a game is so outrageous the middle class is priced right out.

I refuse to take and sacrifice money and give it to super millionaires .

College sports has the middle class for now but they better be careful and treasure them.

GOCANES

Isn't that like a Dolphin fan being mad if Tom Brady signed with them? I don't like Brady, but I'm thinking I'd like him a lot more if my team had him, instead of having to face him.
I'd be mad since the Fins would probably give 2 first round draft choices to get him..

Advertisement
People like to live in the now. The stats don’t show it.

The stats certainly do show that Lebron can be considered the GOAT. I personally think he is the GOAT but I do not think that someone that says MJ is completely off base. Not sure why people get so up in arms about this topic as I consider myself blessed to be able to have seen them both play.

Lebron vs MJ as the GOAT is certainly a discussion at this point and I think that is the most rational take on the situation no matter what side you fall on.

I really don’t watch any pro sports, I slowly over the last few years and now phasing them out,I never miss it or join any conversation in office.

Huge cry babies whom most even with $100,000,000.00 contracts millions in signing bonuses , cost of going to a game is so outrageous the middle class is priced right out.

I refuse to take and sacrifice money and give it to super millionaires .

College sports has the middle class for now but they better be careful and treasure them.

GOCANES
The college football and basketball season is the highlight of my sports viewing year. Canes sports period is must viewing... **** even if we had a soccer team. I agree about pro football, but I will now and then catch a pro game especially if Canes are on the team. And sorry, I don't like the Fins... but my wife is a big Fins fan so I know how to keep it civil. I'm a big tennis fan... thank God it's around 11 months a year.

Advertisement
The stats certainly do show that Lebron can be considered the GOAT. I personally think he is the GOAT but I do not think that someone that says MJ is completely off base. Not sure why people get so up in arms about this topic as I consider myself blessed to be able to have seen them both play.

Lebron vs MJ as the GOAT is certainly a discussion at this point and I think that is the most rational take on the situation no matter what side you fall on.

Lebron only leads in rebounds and assists. MJ owns it all. Defensive MVP, more all defense selections, nine more scoring titles (which scoring is the most important stat). The only reason Jordan didn’t get more assists and rebounds is because he let his point guard run point and his forwards rebound.

You sound like a child. Will you stop being a Miami fan if they would have hired Bobby Bowden year ago?

I didn't care much for LeBron either until he signed with the Heat and won us two championships.

I can appreciate his greatness even if I was ****ed he left to go back to that dump in Ohio. He's not the goat but he's **** great.

Advertisement
Back