Canes Sports All I Have Left

TheZacMamba

Recruit
Canes football has always been my number one love. As a kid they were all I used to watch as well as the NBA. I started off as just a kobe fan but as I grew I ended up being a flat out Lakers fan. When it came to the NFL I became a bucs fan when they had Sapp because of the canes connection.

Fast forward to a few years back, i got sick of all the moves and players the bucs were drafting and I said "if the bucs draft Jameis, i am done being a fan" and we all know how that turned out. Havent watched a bucs game since. and have stopped caring about the nfl all together, minus the canes players in the league.

Now back to the NBA, as much as I hate Jameis, i hate lebron that much more. Always hated him and of course now he is a laker. I can go into all the other recent transactions but long story short I am not happy with the move. (Yes I know it is a good move but I cant ever find myself to cheer for lebron). I dont want to say Im done being a fan like the bucs but idk....

Canes are the only thing that havent broken my heart. Please never change

(I also like Chelsea FC but I can rarely talk soccer with anyone)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Canes football has always been my number one love. As a kid they were all I used to watch as well as the NBA. I started off as just a kobe fan but as I grew I ended up being a flat out Lakers fan. When it came to the NFL I became a bucs fan when they had Sapp because of the canes connection.

Fast forward to a few years back, i got sick of all the moves and players the bucs were drafting and I said "if the bucs draft Jameis, i am done being a fan" and we all know how that turned out. Havent watched a bucs game since. and have stopped caring about the nfl all together, minus the canes players in the league.

Now back to the NBA, as much as I hate Jameis, i hate lebron that much more. Always hated him and of course now he is a laker. I can go into all the other recent transactions but long story short I am not happy with the move. (Yes I know it is a good move but I cant ever find myself to cheer for lebron). I dont want to say Im done being a fan like the bucs but idk....

Canes are the only thing that havent broken my heart. Please never change

Bad timing. This site is a few months away from turning into StateOfTheU

So, you're a Lakers fan and LeBron just made your team relevant for the first time in a decade and you're somehow mad about this?

Wait... are you Lavar Ball?

Advertisement
I concur with OP..literally renounced my 2 decade lakers fandom this morning. Lonzo ball was bad enough....but now lebron too. Ill check back in 3-4 years.
Not like you were wining anything for the next decade anyway lmao. At least he’ll put you in the playoffs

So, you're a Lakers fan and LeBron just made your team relevant for the first time in a decade and you're somehow mad about this?

Wait... are you Lavar Ball?
haha. like i said, i know its a good move but i cant cheer for lebron at all.

You'd be surprised how many soccer/futbol fans there are around here. I follow MLS (Orlando City), BPL (Liverpool) and Champions League.

I actually really enjoy watching/following MLS - plus it lines up well with the CFB season. Right as MLS is winding down for playoffs, Miami's football schedule picks up.

Regarding LBJ - Lots of people leave companies for more money, better management, "winning" culture or simply opportunity. We all tend to do what makes us happy. The only difference here there are millions of eyes on him and people believe team/city loyalty somehow outweighs the needs of the player and his family.

Advertisement
nba always been like this though, whoever has the best players wins. its the most individual sport.

What is it you don't like about Labron… tattoos, clothing line, loyalty??

everyone always asks me and theres nothing in particular. just dont like him lol. i dont have an answer to everything i like and i definitely dont have an answer to everything i dislike

Advertisement
You'd be surprised how many soccer/futbol fans there are around here. I follow MLS (Orlando City), BPL (Liverpool) and Champions League.

I actually really enjoy watching/following MLS - plus it lines up well with the CFB season. Right as MLS is winding down for playoffs, Miami's football schedule picks up.

Regarding LBJ - Lots of people leave companies for more money, better management, "winning" culture or simply opportunity. We all tend to do what makes us happy. The only difference here there are millions of eyes on him and people believe team/city loyalty somehow outweighs the needs of the player and his family.

When I lived in S.Fl it was easier to talk soccer. but in cincinnati, people really just care about FC cincinnati and not much international

everyone always asks me and theres nothing in particular. just dont like him lol. i dont have an answer to everything i like and i definitely dont have an answer to everything i dislike
Yea, I have the same thing with Curry... there's something about him that bothers me, but I realize he's money in the pocket for GSW.

Advertisement
Back