Canes smell blood in the water.

Dan Sileo JR

Band
Banned
In case you weren't paying attention, our team is on an 8 game win streak starting back from last season. We won our first bowl game in years. We're holding a top recruiting class. Our defense just shut down an undefeated team from scoring a touchdown.

The time is now fellas, there's a maimed FSU team right in front of us. We have the skill, momentum, and coaching to take them on at their crib and write history. Feel it, believe it, it's happening.

This week's not the week to talk mathematics on how we can possibly win the coastal after an FSU loss. Talk your sh*t this week, send a d!ck pick to your seminole co-worker's wife, and act like we're about to treat FSU like a roll of charmin ultrasoft post-chipotle sh*t.

I'm prepping my victory cigars, and I advice you do the same, consider me on duty this week to eat any troll or soft cuck on this board alive.

Advertisement
More pussies are gonna show up to this thread than a John Mayer concert.

In case you weren't paying attention, our team is on an 8 game win streak starting back from last season. We won our first bowl game in years. We're holding a top recruiting class. Our defense just shut down an undefeated team from scoring a touchdown.

The time is now fellas, there's a maimed FSU team right in front of us. We have the skill, momentum, and coaching to take them on at their crib and write history. Feel it, believe it, it's happening.

This week's not the week to talk mathematics on how we can possibly win the coastal after an FSU loss. Talk your sh*t this week, send a d!ck pick to your seminole co-worker's wife, and act like we're about to treat FSU like a roll of charmin ultrasoft post-chipotle sh*t.

I'm prepping my victory cigars, and I advice you do the same, consider me on duty this week to eat any troll or soft cuck on this board alive.

IMG_4993.GIF

Advertisement
Any non believers this week.....meat me somwhere!!! Sorry used tampon wearing SOB's!!!

We gonna feast on Saturday @ 3:30pm est I hope the entire team remembers the feeling after losing to thos bytches last year. No excuses...GO CANES!

We gonna empty The Doak by halftime.

Advertisement
No logical discussions about the upcoming game this week? Nothing but trash talking this week? I'm in.

7MDOG.jpg

Advertisement
More pussies are gonna show up to this thread than a John Mayer concert.

Ok, I'll start.

There was a thread just like this, at just about the same time last year. Including the "we're going undefeated" nonsense.

You seem like the kind of guy to tweet his "condolences" to jimbo after he found out his wife was being passed around like a towel rag at a car wash. Man the f up.

Advertisement
I have a bottle of private barrel bourbon ready to crack open for the next win over noles. Thought for sure I would drink it last year. I have it next to my chair ready for the final gun in Tally. GO CANES!!!!!!!!!

Until Miami beats Florida State's *** for the first time since 2009, there's nothing to talk about.

Go up there, put a smack on them and then start talking about victory celebrations and what not.

A seven-game losing streak to those pukes is unacceptable. The Nature Boy said it his entire career; to be the man you've gotta beat the man.

I don't care if Florida State is 3-0, 1-2 or was 0-3—until Miami holds the lead after sixty minutes of football, again, there's nothing to talk about. No hype to build. Shut up and take care of business. Get to 4-0 and put those dogs down.

Advertisement
Back