Canes smell blood in the water.

Game shouldn't be close as long as Richt doesn't go into a coma for 2 qtrs.

Man needs to call a complete game for once. Quit letting teams hang around by going Patrick Nix..

Advertisement
Miami gon slap the sh*t out of FSU like a fat bish in a slapping contest. I could care less that its in trailer hassee...its going down. That Jacory body twin they got playing QB gon be limpin if he lucky...

Until Miami beats Florida State's *** for the first time since 2009, there's nothing to talk about.

Go up there, put a smack on them and then start talking about victory celebrations and what not.

A seven-game losing streak to those pukes is unacceptable. The Nature Boy said it his entire career; to be the man you've gotta beat the man.

I don't care if Florida State is 3-0, 1-2 or was 0-3—until Miami holds the lead after sixty minutes of football, again, there's nothing to talk about. No hype to build. Shut up and take care of business. Get to 4-0 and put those dogs down.

THIS. Just do it already.

Stop talking about it.

Advertisement
Until Miami beats Florida State's *** for the first time since 2009, there's nothing to talk about.

Go up there, put a smack on them and then start talking about victory celebrations and what not.

A seven-game losing streak to those pukes is unacceptable. The Nature Boy said it his entire career; to be the man you've gotta beat the man.

I don't care if Florida State is 3-0, 1-2 or was 0-3—until Miami holds the lead after sixty minutes of football, again, there's nothing to talk about. No hype to build. Shut up and take care of business. Get to 4-0 and put those dogs down.

THIS. Just do it already.

Stop talking about it.

This! ...on a side note, can someone confirm if dee delaney is sticking to one side of the field or is he going to follow tate and jam his should out of the socket

Advertisement
Advertisement
This won't be an easy game, It's been 8 years since we beat them. I am cautiously optimist but we all remember the last few years.

Anyone know if Uber runs to Doak?
I was told by my Airbnb host they do. There's also buses and a shuttles. Someone posted before a shuttle runs there from the Civic center where a lot of Canes tailgate for like $5

We bought a parking pass in the Woodward Garage. Anyone know if they do shuttles or buses from there? Rather my dad not need to walk a mile in that heat.

Advertisement
I feel our DL can abuse the **** out of their OL and their QB, he should be writing out his obituary.

I remember a time just a few years ago when Duke got his ankle wrecked by these a-holes..they showed no mercy and beat the brakes off of us. We should return the favor. DO.NOT.TAKE.YOUR.FOOT.OFF.THE.GAS!

Advertisement
Back