Canes smell blood in the water.

I'm surprised by some of the posters in this thread that think this game will be an automatic win. This game will be a war. Even from a psychological perspective, our players and coaches don't understand what it means to beat FSU because NOBODY on our team has done it before. My advice to the players is to avoid the press for the next week and all the talk about FSU underachievements , their true freshmen QB, or the line favoring us to win. FSU will be ready as will their coaching staff.
Enough with the bravado. Let's get this monkey off our back and then we can go back to the days of smack talk. A win in Tally will go a long way toward restoring at least one of the stones that Golden shamelessly ripped from my sack.

You sound like a sorority girl, go back to ferman's board if you're scared. I don't even think this game is close

I'm not even talking out of my a$$ either. They have massive liabilities at special teams/D and can't find a spark on offense against a team like Wake Forest.

Advertisement
No logical discussions about the upcoming game this week? Nothing but trash talking this week? I'm in.

View attachment 50719

I'm with you!

Logical discussions are for games versus teams that stand a chance.
Love the confidence....but who have we played? Bethune? Toledo? and a better than both but still a perennial ACC doormat. I do expect us to win but this will be a battle at their house. Big key for us will be Walton at 100% Team gotta hang tough and play error free ball. Nose to the wheel, GO CANES!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Advertisement
I'm surprised by some of the posters in this thread that think this game will be an automatic win. This game will be a war. Even from a psychological perspective, our players and coaches don't understand what it means to beat FSU because NOBODY on our team has done it before. My advice to the players is to avoid the press for the next week and all the talk about FSU underachievements , their true freshmen QB, or the line favoring us to win. FSU will be ready as will their coaching staff.
Enough with the bravado. Let's get this monkey off our back and then we can go back to the days of smack talk. A win in Tally will go a long way toward restoring at least one of the stones that Golden shamelessly ripped from my sack.

You sound like a sorority girl, go back to ferman's board if you're scared. I don't even think this game is close

I'm not even talking out of my a$$ either. They have massive liabilities at special teams/D and can't find a spark on offense against a team like Wake Forest.

You know against Miami they're going to come out strong. Don't read too much into yesterday's game.

So many people are saying things like "We all know they are going to come out strong" & " This is FSU they always get up for us" & "They will be ready" & "They will give us our toughest game" etc, etc., etc..

Not to steal a saying from a certain coach people seem to love around here but there is no pixie dust that can magically be thrown on their pathetic OL and their anorexic Frosh QB that will magically make them ready for our Front 7.

Yes there are other phases of the game and they still have weapons and they can be emotionally up for us. But that can only take you so far.

No logical discussions about the upcoming game this week? Nothing but trash talking this week? I'm in.

View attachment 50719

I'm with you!

Love the confidence....but who have we played? Bethune? Toledo? and a better than both but still a perennial ACC doormat. I do expect us to win but this will be a battle at their house. Big key for us will be Walton at 100% Team gotta hang tough and play error free ball. Nose to the wheel, GO CANES!

Big key for us will be not getting arrested after we rape fsu.

View attachment 50719

I'm with you!

That won't be hard. Tallahassee PD doesn't touch any cases about their football team and rape.

Advertisement
I'm with you!

That won't be hard. Tallahassee PD doesn't touch any cases about their football team and rape.
LOL

I'm with you!

Good point. By the time somebody explains to them what rape is we'll be long gone.

I have a bottle of private barrel bourbon ready to crack open for the next win over noles. Thought for sure I would drink it last year. I have it next to my chair ready for the final gun in Tally. GO CANES!!!!!!!!!

Lets hope this game is single barrel worthy. I'm in.

Any win against them will be at this point. If we win with them missing a wide right, I will swig it in one long pull.

Advertisement
Better than a wide left or right would be a blocked extra point, revenge for last year. But to be honest a polite beat down would be best of all!

Advertisement
Me and my woman are coming up from Tampa. My first game ever was the win against FSU in the OB in 2000 when we broke our losing streak and showed the nation we were back! Looking forward to part 2! Go Canes!!

Norton and McIntosh circling.

IMG_8478.jpg

Richt (1980) and Rumph (2000) were a part of two of the biggest FSU wins in the program's history.

Advertisement
Back