Canes smell blood in the water.

If Blackman is still walking by the end of the game on Saturday I will be surprised.
He simply is not ready for big time football yet and his OL is simply abysmal.

I expect our D Line to feast and produce many Turnover chain moments.

Advertisement
Can't wait to see Fat Norton do a Triple Lindy on that burnt matchstick QB. Get the Miracle Tent ready, FSU!

I will talk all the smack I can talk AFTER we beat them. 7 years ago we were favored bigtime at home. We were talking smack all week,they came down and beat us good and have not stopped since that game. This is one you have to win on the field before we talk smack.

Knowing the mentality of many of the posters around here there won't be any smack talk after the game either.
Just mourning for their second favorite little brother team.

Or saying things like "man it does not feel the same without Frenchie as QB" or some bs excuse to minimize the win.
We have a lot of cowardly closet Nole fans in this place.

Advertisement
Knowing the mentality of many of the posters around here there won't be any smack talk after the game either.

Or saying things like "man it does not feel the same without Frenchie as QB" or some bs excuse to minimize the win.

I will admit that I'm one of the fans who wishes Frenchie was playing so we play them at full strength. Not sure if that makes me a weak fan or not in your eyes.

I will admit that I'm one of the fans who wishes Frenchie was playing so we play them at full strength. Not sure if that makes me a weak fan or not in your eyes.

If you feel less satisfied after a win against those fools because of it...
...yes, yes it does.

It makes you a cvnt in every non-cvnt's eyes.

Makes you weak as fūck. As weak as those out-of-the-closet nole fans who wanted the entire board to cheerlead the holes to be undefeated when they played us.

I don't give AF if they're on one leg, wrapped in bandages, with one patch over their eye, and sitting in a wheelchair. Beating them will be just as sweet.

Spill their fūcking blood. Who cares how.

Advertisement
Blood in the water ain't good enough. Been to long since Miami best these biches. FSU still poses a serious threat especially with there running backs vs our lb's and secondary. Their d-line poses a serious match up issue vs our d-line. Their coaching is good enough to take advantage of/ crested mismatches. I'm real concerned about them using their rb's in the passing game.

I like Miami's d-line vs that o=line. Miami needs to put blackmen in the hospital the same way they destroyed Francois last year. They need to kill his ***.

I have a bottle of private barrel bourbon ready to crack open for the next win over noles. Thought for sure I would drink it last year. I have it next to my chair ready for the final gun in Tally. GO CANES!!!!!!!!!

Lets hope this game is single barrel worthy. I'm in.

giphy.gif

Naw, it don't make you a weak fan.

Advertisement

It makes you a cvnt in every non-cvnt's eyes.

This

Not overly concerned with the nolie offense. Poor o-line, average WRs and a QB still learning the game. Jimbo's play calling is very conservative for a reason.

What does concern me is me is our offense. F$U's defense is very good with quality depth. Their ends will give McDermitt fits. Their tackles are stout and Donaldson will struggle. The secondary will blanket our possession/taller receivers and Richt's play calling will negate the speed of our young'ins. Throw in an inconsistent Malik Rosier and I don't see us scoring more than say 24 points or so.

While our defense should feast and Blackman will be in for a long day, we need to step up on offense to win this game. Not going to be easy.

Advertisement
Not overly concerned with the nolie offense. Poor o-line, average WRs and a QB still learning the game. Jimbo's play calling is very conservative for a reason.

What does concern me is me is our offense. F$U's defense is very good with quality depth. Their ends will give McDermitt fits. Their tackles are stout and Donaldson will struggle. The secondary will blanket our possession/taller receivers and Richt's play calling will negate the speed of our young'ins. Throw in an inconsistent Malik Rosier and I don't see us scoring more than say 24 points or so.

While our defense should feast and Blackman will be in for a long day, we need to step up on offense to win this game. Not going to be easy.

This is where the “Richt his been hiding his FSU Playbook” porsters will immediately start chiming in.

Any excuse for CMR not to hire a Wartime Consigliere as an OC.

I'm surprised by some of the posters in this thread that think this game will be an automatic win. This game will be a war. Even from a psychological perspective, our players and coaches don't understand what it means to beat FSU because NOBODY on our team has done it before. My advice to the players is to avoid the press for the next week and all the talk about FSU underachievements , their true freshmen QB, or the line favoring us to win. FSU will be ready as will their coaching staff.
Enough with the bravado. Let's get this monkey off our back and then we can go back to the days of smack talk. A win in Tally will go a long way toward restoring at least one of the stones that Golden shamelessly ripped from my sack.

Can't wait to see Fat Norton do a Triple Lindy on that burnt matchstick QB. Get the Miracle Tent ready, FSU!

Did you see their OL skate around the past three games trying to just stay on their feet against teams like wake forest? Kool's waking up with a full chub and using their game tape as fap material.

Couple that with seeing Norton lock frenchie's face between his crotch and the grass last year on a sack, I can only imagine this hunger strike loving skeleton QB will be begging for a sub by halftime. That is if we don't take him out before that.

Advertisement
Back