@ UNC 42-41 (W)
NCST 31-30 (L)
@ PITT 35 - 31 (W)
GATECH 42 - 21 (W)
@ FSU 55 - 21 (W)
VATECH 21 - 20 (W)
@ DUKE 35 - 18 (W)
ACC Championship vs Clemson 42 - 28 (L)
Fiesta Bowl vs Coastal Carolina 37 - 27 (W)

11-3 and a Bowl win, sign me up.
There it is.

There it is.

Why is mine unacceptable but you approve of his? They’re basically the same 😂

Advertisement
I'll believe we only have two losses when the defense proves itself. Right now, it isn't looking good on that side of the ball with who we lost.

Why is mine unacceptable but you approve of his? They’re basically the same 😂
We have to take the next step.
I want to beat UNC on the field and not let 2 other Coastal teams do it.

I want the UNC win and your Florida bowl win.
This year I'm being greedy (y)

There are 6 teams not named Alabama in the SEC West. They play Bama every year. Do you think they have the kind of defeatist attitude we see here?

We've got a lot more going for us than we have since Manny took over. I won't predict a win, but I **** sure won't expect to lose.

At this point, I imagine they do.

Sure, they're hopeful that they'll have a great to perfect game for the upset, but I bet they sure don't expect a win.

They likely hope for wins to come from somewhere else and chalk that game up as a loss in season predictions. They've become accustomed to it through the years.

At this point, I imagine they do.

Sure, they're hopeful that they'll have a great to perfect game for the upset, but I bet they sure don't expect a win.

They likely hope for wins to come from somewhere else and chalk that game up as a loss in season predictions. They've become accustomed to it through the years.
Even LSU?

Advertisement
Even LSU?

LSU can compete with them occasionally. Bama under Saban is 10 - 4 against LSU. Prior to LSU's Burrow and company national championship, they had dropped 8 in a row.

They may feel some optimism, but probably not much.

LSU can compete with them occasionally. Bama under Saban is 10 - 4 against LSU. Prior to LSU's Burrow and company national championship, they had dropped 8 in a row.

Yean they have pretty well dominated LSU as well for the most part and that is likely to continue for the foreseeable future.

I don't know how CFB stops the Bama trian outside of Saban leaving/retiring or sanctions (lol)

But I'm sure they didn't have the attitude that they didn't stand a chance. Did we have that kind of mentality when FSU beat us 7 times in a row?

If you think that way you lose the game before it's ever played.

But I'm sure they didn't have the attitude that they didn't stand a chance. Did we have that kind of mentality when FSU beat us 7 times in a row?

Advertisement

I'm sure Arkansas thinks they have a chance when they play Bama as well, but when it's 35-0 before the half reality sets in. While I agree teams have to "think" they have a chance but they also realize quickly when the whistle blows that the train is coming and they are on the tracks. I imagine it's not a good feeling when it sets in.

I hope we play the best game we have played all decade on September 4th and win, but I do not "expect" us to win truth be told.

I'm sure Arkansas thinks they have a chance when they play Bama as well, but when it's 35-0 before the half reality sets in. While I agree teams have to "think" they have a chance but they also realize quickly when the whistle blows that the train is coming and they are on the tracks. I imagine it's not a good feeling when it sets in.

I hope we play the best game we have played all decade on September 4th and win, but I do not "expect" us to win truth be told.
Nor do I, but I don't expect to lose either. I've seen too many upsets to be cynical.

I am much more bullish on the North Carolina game. I get that we got our stuff handed to us last year but I just don't understand how you can look at a team that lost their entire backfield, 4 of their top 5 receivers, their leading tackler/captain on a defense that wasn't that good and feel they have the upper hand. Not to mention, our garbage DC is gone and the source of the 500+ rushing yards. I wouldn't be surprised if Miami goes in there and controls the game.

I'm gonna predict 38-24 Miami.

Advertisement

I'm not playing the game. I'm a fan.

Having said that, if you ever played competitive ball, you are eventually coming up against a team that you know, it'll take a perfect game to win. You aren't supposed to beat that team, but want to keep it respectable. That's in your heart of hearts, but you still go give it your all. Some quit before the game even happens. Some get punched in the gut and fold. Players and coaches know it, game recognizes game.

We used to be that team that won games before the ball was even snapped. If not that, the team that would eventually break the other team. Sometimes we would lose a close one or whatever.

Bama is now that team. It doesn't mean they can't be beat. It'll take a perfect game from us, some mistakes on their part, and a will to win like we don't see often.

We clear?

Nor do I, but I don't expect to lose either. I've seen too many upsets to be cynical.

If you were betting everything you own on this game, you're taking Bama.

All this other stuff is fluff. I fully expect Bama to beat us soundly. That doesn't mean an upset can't happen, but it's very unlikely and why it's called an upset.

If you were betting everything you own on this game, you're taking Bama.

All this other stuff is fluff. I fully expect Bama to beat us soundly. That doesn't mean an upset can't happen, but it's very unlikely and why it's called an upset.
Thanks for sharing but does it really make a difference...

Advertisement
Back