Canes should not lose more than 2 regular season games

This seems like a perfect teaching moment. A retired Mod can ask for and get reinstatement to full Mod status at anytime.

Hypothetically, they could then come back on the board, ban a poRster or a poster who’s acting out, and then retire again. 💁🏻‍♂️

View attachment 148364

Amazing how much difference in meaning that 1 letter (“o”) can make…
If thats what he wants to do because I started a successful and quite active thread discussing Miami football on a Miami football board I guess go ahead. Seems odd though to me amigo.

Advertisement
BAMA 38 - 20 (L)
APLST 42 - 14 (W)
MICHST 31 - 24 (W)
CCTST 55 - 10 (W)
UVA 20 - 17 (W)
BYE WEEK
@ UNC 41 - 38 (L)
NCST 30 - 17 (W)
@ PITT 34 - 28 (W)
GATECH 41 - 16 (W)
@ FSU 35 - 30 (W)
VATECH 17 - 13 (W)
@ DUKE 34 - 10 (W)
ACC Championship vs Clemson 34 - 28 (L)
Orange Bowl vs Florida 30 - 27 (WWWWWWWWWWW)
Good stuff, it takes guts to put every score out and I am sure some will nitpick but thanks, I think I will do it later today if I'm not already BAND for discussing Miami football in a Miami Football Discussion Board.

Last edited:
Without reading 7 pages, if we lose to FSU Manny needs to be fired on the spot. FSU is bad. FSU is really, really bad. There is no way in **** we are winning 10 if we lose to FSU.

Losing to UNC again is also a good reason to move on from the Manny Diaz experiment. If you can't beat UNC in three tries, you don't deserve to be the head coach at the University of Miami.

While 10-2 sounds good, I don't think it will happen. Alabama is about as sure of an L as we will ever get. I don't think Manny has it in him to go on a 10-1 run afterwards, even if we played App State 11 times.

Here's how I see the season playing out. Well, one way. We hang close to Alabama, but lose. We are all thrilled to be getting closer to the big boys, for a couple weeks. Then we lose a game like Michigan State. The wheels fall off when we have a critical injury. Complete meltdown ensues. Locker room gets divided between older and younger players. All **** breaks loose when Blake James decides to extend Manny to show the players he believes in him, and so should they. 15-0 becomes a distant memory, or the battle cry of 2033.

Orrrr.... we go 15-0, and start talking about our likely 13-peat in 2033.
I would support ritualistic sacrifice* on the sideline to appease the angry pigskin gods.

*calm down muppets

Without reading 7 pages, if we lose to FSU Manny needs to be fired on the spot. FSU is bad. FSU is really, really bad. There is no way in **** we are winning 10 if we lose to FSU.

Losing to UNC again is also a good reason to move on from the Manny Diaz experiment. If you can't beat UNC in three tries, you don't deserve to be the head coach at the University of Miami.

While 10-2 sounds good, I don't think it will happen. Alabama is about as sure of an L as we will ever get. I don't think Manny has it in him to go on a 10-1 run afterwards, even if we played App State 11 times.

Here's how I see the season playing out. Well, one way. We hang close to Alabama, but lose. We are all thrilled to be getting closer to the big boys, for a couple weeks. Then we lose a game like Michigan State. The wheels fall off when we have a critical injury. Complete meltdown ensues. Locker room gets divided between older and younger players. All **** breaks loose when Blake James decides to extend Manny to show the players he believes in him, and so should they. 15-0 becomes a distant memory, or the battle cry of 2033.

Orrrr.... we go 15-0, and start talking about our likely 13-peat in 2033.
LOL, at least you didn't sway too far one way or another on the season.

Advertisement
Well you're outta your gat **** mind if you think I'm going to predict a Florida win
I wasn't basing it on playing the gaytors at all I could never predict them to win either. Just meant in general on that as they prove at the end of each year.

That went out the window when someone with Shannon’s resume was hired to head coach.
Not really, that’s when we thought anyone formerly associated with the Miami good ole days could recreate those championships. Oh wait, we still hire coaches based on Their association with Miami, either the school or the city.

You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about, and I'd bet you've never spent one literal second on campus.
So then they have just approved ****** hires and extensions for the past 20 years. That’s much better….

and maybe I’m the exception here but, as a graduated adult, I don’t make a habit of hanging out on any college campuses, unless I’m going to a game. I have been there, but work, family and life in general just seem to get in the way of me routinely going back to the glorious mecca that is Hecht, however meaningful it might be to your existence

Advertisement
Let's be honest, I don't want to play in a bowl game in Orlando. I've seen too many of those over the years. 2009, 2013, 2016, 2020.

Oh wait, we still hire coaches based on Their association with Miami, either the school or the city.
Exactly. A Randy Shannon hire gets Randy Shannon results. Now he just needs a win like the Oklahoma game to catch up.

Let's be honest, I don't want to play in a bowl game in Orlando. I've seen too many of those over the years. 2009, 2013, 2016, 2020.
That's why I had us in Phoenix, we can golf, drink, play shuffleboard and canasta, you name it MK, it will be at our fingertips.

Advertisement
Sold at golf and drinking. Throw in bags or cornhole as some folks call it and life is good.
car sliding GIF

Advertisement
I will give it a shot, these are just guesses so please be kind:

BAMA 45-21 (L)
APLST 49-17 (W)
MICHST 35 - 21 (W)
CCTST 62 - 12 (W)
UVA 24 - 14 (W)
BYE WEEK
@ UNC 42-41 (W)
NCST 31-30 (L)
@ PITT 35 - 31 (W)
GATECH 42 - 21 (W)
@ FSU 55 - 21 (W)
VATECH 21 - 20 (W)
@ DUKE 35 - 18 (W)
ACC Championship vs Clemson 42 - 28 (L)
Fiesta Bowl vs Coastal Carolina 37 - 27 (W)

11-3 and a Bowl win, sign me up.
IF they get Coastal Carolina to maintain their Moglia-built roll, they would destroy our Canes. Not even a contest.

That is unfortunately, the present state of our Canes until they prove otherwise.

IF they get Coastal Carolina to maintain their Moglia-built roll, they would destroy our Canes. Not even a contest.

That is unfortunately, the present state of our Canes until they prove otherwise.
It's early in the Spring and I'm getting Warnings left and right, gotta butter up the board mane..... lol

Advertisement
Back