Canes should not lose more than 2 regular season games

Advertisement
Advertisement
How about we start out 1-0 and decide from there?
Love Island Reaction GIF by Videoland

Sounds great JD!!!!!!!!!!!!

So who we got Game 1 buddy?????????????

backing up homer simpson GIF
There are 6 teams not named Alabama in the SEC West. They play Bama every year. Do you think they have the kind of defeatist attitude we see here?

We've got a lot more going for us than we have since Manny took over. I won't predict a win, but I **** sure won't expect to lose.

Advertisement
There are 6 teams not named Alabama in the SEC West. They play Bama every year. Do you think they have the kind of defeatist attitude we see here?

We've got a lot more going for us than we have since Manny took over. I won't predict a win, but I **** sure won't expect to lose.

Well I don't want a lose, would LOVE a win..... but I expect one. Who thinking logically would not based on the past 15 years of these two programs coaches, players, recruits and CFB success? Besides Mrs. Diaz in here of course and a few other Kool-Aid Kids Club members.

/I know, I know "what do the last 15 years have to do with a 9-4-21 game guys?????"

//EVERYTHING

Well I don't want a lose, would LOVE a win..... but I expect one. Who thinking logically would not based on the past 15 years of these two programs coaches, players, recruits and CFB success? Besides Mrs. Diaz in here of course and a few other Kool-Aid Kids Club members.

/I know, I know "what do the last 15 years have to do with a 9-4-21 game guys?????"

//EVERYTHING
I can't expect a loss. Ever.

I can't expect a loss. Ever.
To each their own, we all make our own choices. You have been let a bunch in the past 15 seasons JD, sorry man. Guess this program has beat me down to temper expectations in all 3 major sports here lately.

oakland athletics pat on the back GIF by MLB

Funny how people think a football game effects people's personal lives. Projecting self esteem issues?

Advertisement
To each their own, we all make our own choices. You have been let a bunch in the past 15 seasons JD, sorry man. Guess this program has beat me down to temper expectations in all 3 major sports here lately.

oakland athletics pat on the back GIF by MLB
I didn't say I expected victories either.

So to be clear here.

"Fan A" expects his/here/their "team" to win every game BUT is not at all effected by their team getting beatdown even though they expected said team to win? So last year this "fan" was at a game, wearing said teams gear, talking about how if said team wins "they have a shot at the conference championship and even bigger things".

But when it was over and they lost 62-26 and were completely embarrassed on the field "Fan A" just said "oh well", I thought we might win, hmmmm.....hey you guys wanna go get a milkshake?"

That's the 1loverboy take?

Advertisement
So are you expecting ties before every game????

Seriously you are my boy JD but you have lost me here, help me out. I am being honest, not a dik.
I expect them to play their best game. I'm occasionally disappointed, but I don't get crushed because I don't have my hopes up. The last time I was crushed by a loss was the 93 Sugar Bowl.

I expect them to play their best game. I'm occasionally disappointed, but I don't get crushed because I don't have my hopes up. The last time I was crushed by a loss was the 93 Sugar Bowl.
Makes sense, last time Miami sports crushed me was when we lost to South Alabama and UCF in a baseball Regional handed to us 2 weeks ago. All good JD, you a good dude, we just think different.

Advertisement
Back