Canes ranked #10

Texas A&M moving up is laughably stupid.

Bad football team with a schedule too ****ty to expose them.

How are they a bad team?

Defense worse than the 2012 Canes. Should have lost last night to a mediocre Ole Miss team.

Their 5 wins are: Rice, Sam Houston State, SMU, Arkansas and Ole Miss and they have a loss.

Does that sound like the 7th best team in the country?

Last edited:
Advertisement
223.jpg

Then real joke is Ohio State. With Michigan prolly out of the rankings for good, they won't play a ranked team all year.

Then real joke is Ohio State. With Michigan prolly out of the rankings for good, they won't play a ranked team all year.

ehn at the time Wisconsin and Northwestern were ranked, but Northwestern didn't deserve to be ranked. But OSU hasn't really dominated the B1G teams. Michigan losing helps us and hurts them. Louisville played the best team they play all year in Rutgers and looked sloppy as ****.

Advertisement

They only have played 1 ranked team in the last 2 years (Nebraska finished 16th last year). They could run off 25 straight of the worst wins ever and not get a crack at a BCS Title Game.

Advertisement
The people *****ing about Mizzou are basically just validating the SEC circle jerk accusations.

Mizzou beats a broken GA team (missing half of their offense) and therefore deserves to be ranked in the Top 10. Then, some other team beats an overrated "Top 10" Mizzou team and therefore deserves a higher ranking. And, round and round we go.

****** clownery. Good thing is, as I said in my previous post in this thread, our issues will be resolved on the field.

How are they a bad team?

Defense worse than the 2012 Canes. Should have lost last night to a mediocre Ole Miss team.

Their 5 wins are: Rice, Sam Houston State, SMU, Arkansas and Ole Miss and they have a loss.

No, but it doesn't sound like a bad team. And you didn't even mention their awesome offense.

How are they a bad team?

No, but it doesn't sound like a bad team. And you didn't even mention their awesome offense.

Was Texas Tech a good team with Leach running the program? Or did they benefit from the offensive system and weak defense in the Big 12? Texas A&M puts up big numbers because of the Air Raid. They've played one legit team and lost to Alabama.

What's ridiculous is VPI is going to be ranked near the top 10 when we play them.

Yup. That's their M.O. Lose a game early and everyone laughs and writes them off. Then they quietly run through the ACC and come November they're right in the thick of it. Its like clockwork.

Mofos scraped out a 10 point victory and home against Pitt, and moved up 5 spots.

Last edited:
Advertisement
The people ****ing about Mizzou are basically just validating the SEC circle jerk accusations.

Mizzou beats a broken GA team (missing half of their offense) and therefore deserves to be ranked in the Top 10. Then, some other team beats an overrated "Top 10" Mizzou team and therefore deserves a higher ranking. And, round and round we go.

****in clownery. Good thing is, as I said in my previous post in this thread, our issues will be resolved on the field.

Doesnt work like that. Mizzou was not talked about all year til they slapped UGA (a top 10 SEC darling) then all of a suddenly everyone remembered Mizzou is in SEC now so the storyline is being created to get them in top 10 so they can have a team that if they beat any other SEC darling it was a tough SEC matchup...

I am sure somewhere there is a storyline talking about the tough road win against SEC competition and beating UGA without their QB. I have been talking about how the SEC biased has been growing and has really just started to take ridiculous shape this season with teams like USCe getting benefit of doubt even though they have proven nothing and have a loss already. People keep telling us to shutup when they should be pointing their disdain at those who try to force feed this SEC supremacy down on throat. Some how wins SEC have gotten 5,6,8 years ago now are added as accumulative affect for even middle of the pack SEC teams. Bunch of Bull...

Or I can go summons that UF guy over at the WEZ he does a good job of promoting that league and dismissing the biased.

Dominate on the road Thursday night in a hostile environment and the doubters will crawl back into the woodwork. We have not even come close to playing our best ball yet.

I agree.

And THAT is Al and this team's challenge right now. It's game 6 - if we want to reach our goals, it's time to start playing our best ball. I like our progress so far, but we have to clean up the mistakes and 'click' with increasing frequency to be the team we want to be.

I like our chances. We're on the stage Thursday and we need to shine. Let's get it!!

Advertisement
Both Georgia and Mizzou will both lose at least 2 more games because the injuries are piling up. I also contend A&M will lose at least one game because of that dreadful defense, a la UCLA to our own Hurricanes in 1998. Sooner or later, teams with holes get exposed for what they are.

We are the quietest top 10 team out there, I dont see anyone making any noise or hype for us, which is a great thing.

TA&M is the Texas Tech of the SEC. No defense at all. Mizzou will be exposed as well. I expect the hated gator to spank Mizzou this week.

Dominate on the road Thursday night in a hostile environment and the doubters will crawl back into the woodwork. We have not even come close to playing our best ball yet.

Dominating a 1-4 team is not gonna change anyones mind. Its a significant game for Canes fans but on a national scale it means almost nothing.

Yup, rankings are BS till the very end of the year, win and we move up. Missouri won't be undefeated at the end so it really doesn't matter. We need to win the rest and we'll be in the thick of it.

TomFornelli
Miami "beat" Florida. Missouri has road wins against Indiana, Vandy and now Georgia. Beat good Arkansas State team too. Decent Toledo team.
11:58am - 13 Oct 13

Lol these dudes are ****ing salty.

Ga is missing half its team. Give me a break re: those other teams. Either way, it doesn't matter. We'll either prove it on the field or we won't.

Advertisement
Back