Canes ranked #10

Problem2

All-American
Premium
Latest AP poll: 1. #Bama, 2. #Oregon, 3, #Clemson, 4. #OhioState, 5. #FSU; 6. #LSU; 7. A&M; 8. UofL; 9 #UCLA 10. #Miami
11:50am - 13 Oct 13

Long time coming boys.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Wow. Just Wow. Lets hope we answer the bell on Thurs night and prove the AP right. Great to be...

Wow ... I wasn't confident Stanford would drop past us.

Feels good to be back in the top 10!

Advertisement
I am confident that this staff will keep these boys humble and focused. I fully expect this team to be 7-0 going into the FSU game, just like the good old days.

287.gif

being ranked top 10 means nothing for our ultimate goals as a team this season, BUT for Al Golden & the kids that have stuck with theU through these tough times & the NCAA bs it validates to the fans & recruits that he has this program headed in the right direction

Advertisement
Stanford and UCLA play this week so lets hope Stanford can rebound and not jump us. I also think that UCF will knock off Louisville!

Advertisement
Advertisement
3 ACC teams plus Loserville -- only 3 sec teams and LSU doesn't belong. Times they are a changing.

This is when we take the next step.Top 10 team traveling on the road for a Thursday night game on ESPN is usually a trap. We need firmly put our cleats over the throats of UNC until they submit.This is the week AG needs to run it up, because if you play nice guy on the road you will lose. Art of War!!!

Advertisement
Back