Canes open as one point favorites

Advertisement
Line will close @ UM +2. While not all of the GT games ended up with close finals, most have...and were tight affairs. Their QB got destroyed by TM and pick sixed by LG last yr..This year he's hit and miss, but come up clutch late in games, like his tiny miracle vs Georgia Southern.

If they're able to beat VT on the road, they're capable of beating this UM team. GT must not be a vegas goodie after a bye week? I'll wait for the UM +2, this could be a parley special though.

the stats must be showing canes are a train wreck on the road, they would be close to double digit favs at home

Advertisement
Advertisement
Talent wise, they are just like last week's Duke team. They can move the ball but cannot match us man for man. And just like last week, the only way we lose against this team is if we get completely out-coached. That's the way its been the last 5-6 years with Duke and GT.

If we play the way on defense like we did against duke we win this game, if we play them like we did last year then we are going to have some problems, gotta match up man to man

Unless GTech does something very different from what I've seen them do in the two games I watched, I think we should win this game.

Advertisement
Paul Johnson will outcorch us. GT by three.

Paul Johnson is the most arrogant non SEC coach and that arrogance cost him multiple games.

For example, 2 years ago it's 4th and 1 on the 2 yard line against Miami. Our kicker had missed like 3 out of his last 4 kicks. He's goes for it and doesn't get it and breaks his defenses spirit and they give up a td w ays later.

I'm not saying he is a terrible coach, he is not good though, but his ****iness and arrogance will cost his team Saturday night as it does in almost every big game since his first year.

They've recruited like *** and their archaic, leather helmet only offense is a bag of garbage.

We should win by 14+.

Golden has shown the ability to beat one team. Georgia Tech. Living in Atlanta and working with Tech fans, most aren't too confident in this teams ability. If you look at this team year after year. It's about at this point they start to fall apart. I think we can win this if we make a concerted effort to run the football. Tech has a porous defense.

Advertisement
Talent wise, they are just like last week's Duke team. They can move the ball but cannot match us man for man. And just like last week, the only way we lose against this team is if we get completely out-coached. That's the way its been the last 5-6 years with Duke and GT.
They've got better speed and talent than Duke, but there's no way an option team that we play every year should beat UM. This is a gimmick offense that should only be tough on teams that never face it.

GT struggled against some D2 teams this season. VT has proven to be nothing special. UNC is god awful. We already beat Duke.

I see no reason why we SHOULD lose to any coastal team this season IF we allow the kids to play as aggressively as they did Saturday.

LMAO at people learning their lesson. This board will never have a Duke moment again...."they will put up over 500 yards"...."Cutcliffe will outcoach everyone on our staff"......

This week is too uncomfortable for those people, so now we're predicted to beat everyone.

Advertisement
Back