Canes offer local CB Latavious Brini.

Advertisement
We have a shot....crazy to think we could have a lot of underrated players this cycle and not take guys like Marco Wilson

Ah, son of the Famous Chad Wilson... Yeah. Ok. That dude F'ing hates Miami. Crazy, especially after they fed his family...

Not true...he hated Golden, no D and Paul Williams.... once Richt took over, we jumped into Marcos top 5 along with UF, USCe, Tennessee and Ohio State

Can't blame the guy. Those 3 are detestable. How does an NFL player take anything AG says seriously. I hope Ebron tells him to stfu and stay out of his face.

Go Canes!

Looks like we are going hard after multiple local DBs, particularly ones with some size. This seems correct to me in that we signed two 5'9" DBs in our recent class (Wright and Young) and need more length at CB in particular.

For the overall class, Im thinking that we stay in SoFla to fill up on DBs, LBs, WRs and RBs. Blanket the local schools (plus newfound presence in Jacksonville) and then expand our geographic reach for QB, OL and DL. Seems sensible and focused.

Advertisement
I'm already seeing far better evaluations and offers. This kid is a big time take, plus we just offered Southridge's Billy Gibson and Shawn Davis. We may not get the numbers we want but we will have a solid class with Roberts and Ross already committed. Bandy,Lat Brini and Marco Wilson would be icing on the cake. Billy Gibson is a must. I think Frierson from Gable is 2018, but he's a must have also!

Advertisement
We have a shot....crazy to think we could have a lot of underrated players this cycle and not take guys like Marco Wilson

Ah, son of the Famous Chad Wilson... Yeah. Ok. That dude F'ing hates Miami. Crazy, especially after they fed his family...

He hated Folden. If Rumph can't get Wilson then it's time to start seriously questioning that hire.

Not necessarily true.... he might just want to go else where... but i think we have to monitor that ACL injury he is returning from

He hated Folden. If Rumph can't get Wilson then it's time to start seriously questioning that hire.

Why? Sometimes a kid doesn't want to come to your school. It happens. Besides, if we can get Davis, Roberts, and get this Brini kid, we won't think twice about him
Because if you take that attitude you will only sign guys who ask to come to UM. That's not recruiting. Rumph needs to recruit, or he's fairly useless. Recruiters need to convince guys to come to UM. Shouldn't be that hard of a sell if you coached the kid in HS or have a relationship with him and his family.

Advertisement
Latavious Brini 1️⃣ ‏@Tall_Man26 25m25 minutes ago

With The Um Commit

Ca81S9MXEAEAE_f.jpg

Why? Sometimes a kid doesn't want to come to your school. It happens. Besides, if we can get Davis, Roberts, and get this Brini kid, we won't think twice about him
Because if you take that attitude you will only sign guys who ask to come to UM. That's not recruiting. Rumph needs to recruit, or he's fairly useless. Recruiters need to convince guys to come to UM. Shouldn't be that hard of a sell if you coached the kid in HS or have a relationship with him and his family.

I hear what you are saying, but its not his fault if the kid falls in love with another campus. Or likes another coach.....nothing is guaranteed with teenagers

Advertisement
I like his potential. Especially in cover 2 defense we might run. Perfect fit. He's the type of kid Michigan state gets and blows up.

Advertisement
Back