Canes offer local CB Latavious Brini.

Advertisement
Kid posted to twitter tonight that the U offered.

[TWEET]697578899912441857[/TWEET]

DB Prospect. Kids a legit 6'2 corner at Mater. Coached him in middle school, and he really has progressed well. Comes from a football family. I believe his younger brother Montavious is another 2019 kid to watch as well. Has received UF & LSU offers this off season. What do you guys think of him as a possible commit?

[HUDL]athlete/2801889/highlights/281837376[/HUDL]

Last edited:
We have a shot....crazy to think we could have a lot of underrated players this cycle and not take guys like Marco Wilson

We have a shot....crazy to think we could have a lot of underrated players this cycle and not take guys like Marco Wilson

We will be in it for Marco till the end, cause his dad and Mike Rumph are real close...but i personally think he will head to USCe.... just a hunch

Advertisement

Ah, son of the Famous Chad Wilson... Yeah. Ok. That dude F'ing hates Miami. Crazy, especially after they fed his family...

Ah, son of the Famous Chad Wilson... Yeah. Ok. That dude F'ing hates Miami. Crazy, especially after they fed his family...

Not true...he hated Golden, no D and Paul Williams.... once Richt took over, we jumped into Marcos top 5 along with UF, USCe, Tennessee and Ohio State

I love the names in this 2017 cycle...lol

key%20peele%20football%203.jpg

Advertisement
IMO he's wide open. UF was his first really big offer so he posted/re-tweeted everything he could about it. Can't base it off that. I expect him to get a few more big offers this Spring just off the eye test. Ultimately i think he will end up being a plan B guy for us this cycle.

Latavious ... Randrecous ... Lyndarious ... You guys are just making names up now.

Advertisement

He hated Folden. If Rumph can't get Wilson then it's time to start seriously questioning that hire.

He's been around canes his whole life... and his little brother will be a stud RB for the 2019 cycle...Great humble kid who spent a lot of his off time helping 10u kids learn a little about the game of football this season...Kid is FAST by the way

Advertisement
This is the prototypical MIAMI player we need to stay. NO question about this. He cannot get away from us.
Positives
senses the ball
Great peripheral vision
Very, very physical
excellent height at corner
reaction skills excellent
Loved his closing speed
Biggest challenge
Foot quickness is lacking but certainly can be trained

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like he is all UF but I like him a lot.

His cousin is James King.

Latavious actually a really big cane fan. Was just hype from UF hopping on him first but he LOVES Miami.

His older brother went D2 and he had some D1 offers.

He also has a little brother, Montavious Brini who's gonna be big time in 2019.

If Miami pursues, Latavious Brini can be ours.

He hated Folden. If Rumph can't get Wilson then it's time to start seriously questioning that hire.

Why? Sometimes a kid doesn't want to come to your school. It happens. Besides, if we can get Davis, Roberts, and get this Brini kid, we won't think twice about him

Advertisement
Back