Canes offer local CB Latavious Brini.

And national analysts say he's a UF lean.....no no no not today
Wp image.gif

Advertisement
WpView attachment 35816

I never understood that and for good reason.

I've talked to him quite a few times before his recruitment even blew up this spring while he was going into his junior year. He loves Miami. Was always asking me questions of when there is a camp, the coaches, getting in contact, etc. Doesn't hurt that his cousin is James King.

Yes, UF got the jump because they got on him first but that means nothing when you finally have a legitimate coach.

If we miss out on him, I would chalk it up to simply being outrecruited by other schools. Him and his little brother love Miami.

WpView attachment 35816

I've talked to him quite a few times before his recruitment even blew up this spring while he was going into his junior year. He loves Miami. Was always asking me questions of when there is a camp, the coaches, getting in contact, etc. Doesn't hurt that his cousin is James King.

Yes, UF got the jump because they got on him first but that means nothing when you finally have a legitimate coach.

If we miss out on him, I would chalk it up to simply being outrecruited by other schools. Him and his little brother love Miami.

Geo,

You think a commitment is in the near future from this kid?

Advertisement
WpView attachment 35816

Thanks for the positive insight. I can be confident that this staff will make all the right recruiting moves for the kid. Competition in the Secondary should be intense in 2017 and even more so in 2018. Stellar by the time we face jortsville.

Advertisement
Very interesting prospect. If he comes here and holds up at corner, he has gigantic potential at that size and with that aggressiveness. If not, he has a ****load of tools at safety.

Advertisement
Accumulating one of the more impressive offer lists, earlier picked up an USC offer.

Which doesn't look like its going to happen. 2 visits in 1 week = Banda wants him bad

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back