Canes offer 6'5 325LB Oregon DT Jayson Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I know man, I know. I just hate how obviously wrong he was about Wilson. Don't have nothing personal against him lol
He made it worse on himself though with him and all the dudes on his podcast saying they were at 80-90% probability Wilson was coming

Advertisement
All the confidence with Auburn is because he's from Alabama and he's visited. Nothing else. And Gaby is just regurgitating what they think.

Actually, I think he told AU that he was signing with them. I can't say this with 100% complete confidence, but I'm fairly certain he did. At the end of the day kids will be kids, but it wouldn't surprise me if something surfaces after the fact kinda like with M'ba.

Last edited:
Coming to Miami?
Actually, I think he told AU he was coming. I can't say this with 100% complete confidence, but I'm fairly certain he did. At the end of the day kids will be kids, but it wouldn't surprise me if something surfaces after the fact kinda like with M'ba.

Advertisement
Why yall so mad about people getting it wrong. They get it right too. These are people and young men they are dealing with. Things change, Wilson could have said 100% he is coming, ghen UF drop a NIL bag on him 2 days before. That's how it is with recruiting.

When we recruited Stacey Coley, FSU was certain he was theirs until the end. Yall acting like these man have you lose stock market money. If man makes predictions or tell you what they are hearing, take it with a grain of salt, its that simple. Stuff changes.

Actually, I think he told AU he was coming. I can't say this with 100% complete confidence, but I'm fairly certain he did. At the end of the day kids will be kids, but it wouldn't surprise me if something surfaces after the fact kinda like with M'ba.
What happened with M'ba?

No action from Mario on the announcement tweet. Not saying that means he isn’t coming here but Mario immediately retweeted the Skinner announcement tweet. That’s when I knew something was up there. I’d expect Jones to Auburn but would love to be surprised.

if Mario does land this kid without him visiting then he's simply flexing on the rest of CFB at this point.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back