Canes offer 6'5 325LB Oregon DT Jayson Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol that **** is wack as ***, Auburn is trending downward. Yea they got up for Bama but even if their a decent team they'll still be 4th best in the SEC west.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Two days ago he told CaneSport.com he was coming to UM. Now he is saying something different.
To be fair to Canesport people around UM were confident earlier in the week. Last I heard anything was maybe Monday and they thought they had a pretty good shot. But like I said last night " Auburn is one of those schools " lol.

Advertisement
The portal really comes down to hometowns/home states majority of the time. This dude didn’t even visit and we had people in our corner confident? Just doesn’t make sense.
Those are the same coaches who recruited him across the country to Oregon over Alabama? Then add his DL coach from Oregon was coming here too? Is that really crazy to think ?

You mean the coaches who recruited him across the country to Oregon over Alabama? Then add his DL coach was coming here too? Is that really crazy to think ?
Wasn’t he committed to Bama before flipping? Or am I thinking of a different recruit

Advertisement
So does Jayson Jones flip from “War Eagle” to the good guys at the 3 O’Clock Hour today.

Asking for a friend…..

Signed,

Peruche

Advertisement
Lol that **** is wack as ***, Auburn is trending downward. Yea they got up for Bama but even if their a decent team they'll still be 4th best in the SEC west.
Y'all haven't learned with SEC teams?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back