Canes offer 6'5 325LB Oregon DT Jayson Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I'm sure he does, i just wanted the kid. Im just venting as i don't like the approach with not announcing anyone, especially position coaches.
You may not like it as a fan, but I don’t think it has any impact on recruits since they will know what’s up if it’s important for them to know.

And we have already seen a few deleted tweets from recruits tagging UM coaches and other coaches not yet announced.

Advertisement
Would really like to add this big body. I know auburn seems to have the momentum but it seems like that program is moving in the wrong direction.

Hangin' w/ family, Christmas Eve..snub the home team. Doesn't seem likely from outside the football vacuum.

*back tomorrow to take the L if I'm wrong

Advertisement
Hangin' w/ family, Christmas Eve..snub the home team. Doesn't seem likely from outside the football vacuum.

*back tomorrow to take the L if I'm wrong
It is Christmas Eve. Where exactly would a football player in the transfer portal be but with his family? Whatever he chooses most college kids are with their family at this time of the year.

If they don’t hire Raymond Wilson would’ve signed.

E143C71D-8834-4BF3-BB49-A47DB8EB1972.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Maaaaan. I'ma be honest... I don't like the way y'all let this Flo dude off the hook so easily for being OVERLY wrong on Wilson. But if it was Canesville, ppl on this site would've been quick to throw dirt on their name.
I have spoken on flo plenty lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back