Canes offer 2021 OLB/Edge Thomas Davis

Advertisement
Ha, you got the crown. Why so easily triggered bud? As it stands now btw, Hammet is coming in as a LB
He’s coming as a Viper...Bud. What Trevon Hill played last year.

If you’re going to talk **** then know your ****.

He doesn’t have to be full time DE. Viper isn’t a full time DE anyway but he plays a similar role now.
Ok I thought u were saying full time my bad i dont like that vipers i like my des to go balls to the wall and having a viper defeats having a striker not a fan of bakers changes so far. I think he could play a mike pinkney role which rushes the line so often

Ok I thought u were saying full time my bad i dont like that vipers i like my des to go balls to the wall and having a viper defeats having a striker not a fan of bakers changes so far. I think he could play a mike pinkney role which rushes the line so often
I mean I’m not too big of a fan of it but that’s what Trevon played last year and what Quincy is playing this year so maybe because Quincy is here it takes on more of a traditional role? I think it’s fair to say if Quincy can be more traditional than Jacorey can get to 235 and be more traditional as well.

What the **** are you talking about? We’re not taking 3 DE’s in this. LOL at some random poster trying to come at me. Know your ******* role and lurk. I’ve produced a ton of content on this board and I know a lot about this sport hence why the owner of this place keeps asking me to put up scouting content and has for years. Take your disrespectful *** somewhere else.
Baby Z, he’s got as much a right to his opinion as any of us. Right, wrong or drewny. No need to talk down to him.

Advertisement
Davis reminds me of Willie Young body wise. Young was a little taller at 6’5 but played at 230 while at NC State
AC5EE2A4-3211-4375-8657-B34474E62B9B.jpeg
D79C4E1F-2F7E-4750-99C4-D1EC4BD89095.jpeg
0650085D-E198-4D7A-A8D9-F7C56346BF00.jpeg
2EC2C06B-C70E-4713-B4C6-2EE4B0319D80.png

Advertisement
Hammet's change of direction is much better than Davis's.

Davis's 7.07 3-cone drill suggests he's pretty agile and can change direction at an NFL level. Not saying Hammet doesn't have skills, too, but that verified time is excellent for a rising HS senior weighing 230 lbs.

I’m telling y’all he should play Mike backer. It’ll allow everybody to play their most natural position and allow us to really use Davis’s athleticism. He’s going to be get faster than 4.7 as he gets faster and he has a legit first step. That 3 cone says he’ll be good in coverage too. We just have to teach him. Devin white’s 3 cone at the combine was...*drumroll*...7.07 seconds.

Advertisement
Guy with 30 posts who just joined a week ago says that one of the best athletes in the state is "dying" to be cane but doesn't have the green light. Yeah, ok.
Oh ****, I didn’t even realize that.

Advertisement
Guy with 30 posts who just joined a week ago says that one of the best athletes in the state is "dying" to be cane but doesn't have the green light. Yeah, ok.
brother if you dont want to believe what i say, just dont believe it. I've come from another cane board where we have an insider with connections. The conversation over there has died down, so i started a profile here. Doesnt mean i was born last week or came here and chose this as a troll topic (this would be an incredibly weak troll because it actually makes sense numbers wise).

not sure why my comment gave you the urge to tell me to F myself, but ok.

His post count and join date doesn't really matter. He could be right and he could be wrong. Well figure that out at some point, but there isn't a need to to go over the edge because of post.

If he turns out to be a troll he will be gone but we can't silence every knew person that comes to this board.

His post count and join date doesn't really matter. He could be right and he could be wrong. Well figure that out at some point, but there isn't a need to to go over the edge because of post.

If he turns out to be a troll he will be gone but we can't silence every knew person that comes to this board.

All I’m saying is that is a big assumption for a guy who joined the board a week ago. Could he be Chase’s best friends dad from middle school? Sure, I don’t know. I just know how these typically go down with some dude joining the recruiting board for a month just to rile up the fan base about something.

My bad on the aggressive nature of the response

All I’m saying is that is a big assumption for a guy who joined the board a week ago. Could he be Chase’s best friends dad from middle school? Sure, I don’t know. I just know how these typically go down with some dude joining the recruiting board for a month just to rile up the fan base about something.

My bad on the aggressive nature of the response
I'm not Chase's best friend dad, I literally told you where my info is from.

Posters here would be able to confirm that the source i use has been right plenty of times, and has been wrong too (notice I didnt make a statement of 100% certainty, i never will bc i know how recruiting works)

Anyway, I've read this board long enough (way before actually signing up) to realize there are a **** ton of trolls, so I dont take any offense by your response. It's cool.

Advertisement
Back