Canes offer 2021 OLB/Edge Thomas Davis

I think you’re right about that. He would literally quote a post and argue with himself like he was schizophrenic or agree with himself and like his own posts. Smells like he was a troll...hopefully. It’ll be even weirder if he wasn’t.
I’m going with weird. I’ve been watching it since I became a mod. Dude’s been my favorite curiosity in here. The effort it takes to change between 5 account users multiple times in post sequences to comment and upvote, or in one case i just saw - dumbvote himself - is all I need to understand.

Advertisement
I’m going with weird. I’ve been watching it since I became a mod. Dude’s been my favorite curiosity in here. The effort it takes to change between 5 account users multiple times in post sequences to comment and upvote, or in one case i just saw - dumbvote himself - is all I need to understand.

Here’s a visual illustration:

BF336686-B79E-4A3E-9DD3-728B2F9F9961.png
79E08872-B832-4902-9F34-C00B35704588.jpeg

:monkey-serious:

Advertisement
Wait, why did his Dad bail?? Couple A-holes ruin it?
In speaking with him he just made a mature decision after a week of interacting on the board.

Even when most of the conversation was highly positive, it’s a tall task for a parent to read such a high volume of comments about their child. He felt it was better to step back, no ill will expressed.

Dude got multiple personality disorder. What made me recognize his bs was he accused me of having multiple profiles which I've never had so I paid attention to his 4 or 5 he has and it made sense. He's challenged mentally and insecure as ****. Go after one of his posts and he goes off because he lacks knowledge of things

Advertisement
I think you’re right about that. He would literally quote a post and argue with himself like he was schizophrenic or agree with himself and like his own posts. Smells like he was a troll...hopefully. It’ll be even weirder if he wasn’t.
I don't think he was even a troll. Just very deeply disturbed. The conversations he had with himself were always very innocuous. He'd usually have a bunch of back and forth with himself talking about track times. Not even conjuring up any fake beefs with himself.

This is the Internet/message boards. Where people are whoever they imagine themselves to be that day, and truth is a moving target. Most of the regulars and the mods here are the real deal.

As far as the rest? Tread carefully. We’ve had **** and other team moles. and straight up wack jobs, like this dud. Although seemingly innocuous, their stupidity can sometimes do damage, especially if the real family members of recruits are participating and looking at some posts.

Caveat emptor

Advertisement
Advertisement
Andrew Ivins stated in his most recent podcast that David is 6’0” at best seeing him at the Jax camp this past wknd. Is this correct?

Advertisement
Back