Canes offer 2021 OLB/Edge Thomas Davis

Advertisement
Advertisement
They are NEVER big size wise...they are a team built off of speed. They run teams off the field...Size will forever give them problems. One of their better teams a year ao had 2 DT's that likely were under 250.

I want referring to size. They were out of their league playing this team.

Advertisement
If he's as blessed as Teddy in the nether regions, he's all set.
That picture started that whole thing on here where you called it something. I can’t remember the term but it ran its course when I posted a close-up Njoko pic and at that moment the term jumped the shark tank and I was downvoted into oblivion. After that the term was the equivalent of persona non grata in here.

That picture started that whole thing on here where you called it something. I can’t remember the term but it ran its course when I posted a close-up Njoko pic and at that moment the term jumped the shark tank and I was downvoted into oblivion. After that the term was the equivalent of persona non grata in here.

Crank?

I honestly hope this kid commits bc he seems like a player and that he has a great career for Miami, but why are there 3 different threads about him?

Advertisement
Time to out you before your band, little buddy. Or should I say “little buddies”?

View attachment 119737

Remember the other day when I said “what would you call someone with 5 accounts if someone with 2 accounts is a psycho?”

This fella here replies to and upvotes his own accounts — FIVE of them — and they all have the exact same vibe: backhanded or negative comments, in this case about Davis.

RVA and I have tried to PM you, little buddies, and you didn’t reply. Now I see you pulling this garbage, slamming a recruit? Not in my waters.

It is time, my little buddies.

View attachment 119738

Ho lee chit!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back