Canes offer 2021 OLB/Edge Thomas Davis

Advertisement
Is that part of GA considered the Bible Belt?? In that case we got great churches down here too pops🙏🏾🙏🏾

I been seeing post about what King of competition Thomas Davis played against. He plays for Lowndes High School. He plays in 1-7A. That is top of the line in Georgia. They called it the little SEC. It's some serious ballers in south Georgia. The competition is real. That is why they recruit heavy. 9 players from lowndes high this year got over 80 offers from D-1 Colleges.Do your research haters. Ask Northwestern what Thomas them did too them last year. Them 305 boys was talking all that noise and they beat the breaks off of them. The fans was leaving at half time. He didn't get Defensive Player of the year for nothing. Look at his film when that quarterback went this way, that way and Thomas we not every way he did and locked in on him and you know the rest. And will knock your head off if he gets the chance.
I honestly don't why this should have to be explained. Any legitimate college football and recruiting fan in the Southeast should already know about Lowndes and/or Valdosta.

Advertisement
BTW lost bad to Hamilton AZ in 08
MNW vs Chandler AZ in 2017
STA vs Centennial AZ in 2017
Central vs St. Frances Academy (BMore) last year, was an asswhoopin.

Deerfield got smacked around bad vs St. John's (DC) last year too.

Yup. I was convinced St Francis was a JUCO. Lol I don't know if it was the 4K that was doing it but those kids looked jacked. No comp. Had the game off by halftime.

Time to out you before your band, little buddy. Or should I say “little buddies”?

View attachment 119737

Remember the other day when I said “what would you call someone with 5 accounts if someone with 2 accounts is a psycho?”

This fella here replies to and upvotes his own accounts — FIVE of them — and they all have the exact same vibe: backhanded or negative comments, in this case about Davis.

RVA and I have tried to PM you, little buddies, and you didn’t reply. Now I see you pulling this garbage, slamming a recruit? Not in my waters.

It is time, my little buddies.

View attachment 119738
Welp.... there goes my entertainment. @OBLIVION tried to pm him not me. I just eat popcorn on this one. Looks like all 5 are gone too. The other day he actually challenged one of his accounts in a post.

Advertisement
Why is there a gazillion posts on this kid!??
Oh wait, his pops started them all!!!
How many posts are you starting on other school’s boards my guy????
You are'nt speaking for the masses so why post this? Are u even a Canes Fam bro cause I have my doubts. Pops is super happy his son is coming to MY dream school. If it were me and my boy was coming here, best believe at least 50% of page 1 would be me starting posts about my kid.

Why is there a gazillion posts on this kid!??
Oh wait, his pops started them all!!!
How many posts are you starting on other school’s boards my guy????

This is a huge problem with society these days. Guess what dude, if you don't want to read it, you really don't have to. I know, it sounds too simple to work, right? But it is true, believe me. Try it, you will cry much less, I promise.

You are'nt speaking for the masses so why post this? Are u even a Canes Fam bro cause I have my doubts. Pops is super happy his son is coming to MY dream school. If it were me and my boy was coming here, best believe at least 50% of page 1 would be me starting posts about my kid.
Maude’s are going to start interceding in that. I’m going to assume that anyone who starts shît on here with a recruit’s parent is a troll from another fanbase or doing their bidding. No need for that. It is not in the best interest of CIS or the Canes. @IndayArtHauz @OBLIVION

👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇
A98BE380-540B-4E96-8132-40A63E48C523.jpeg

And point blank, we’ll just outright ban people for it.

Advertisement
Maude’s are going to start interceding in that. I’m going to assume that anyone who starts shît on here with a recruit’s parent is a troll from another fanbase or doing their bidding. No need for that. It is not in the best interest of CIS or the Canes. @IndayArtHauz @OBLIVION

👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇
View attachment 119746

For TD’s father to come to CIS and be willing to share his experience in the recruiting process with us is a rare honor and privilege we don’t often get to experience.

For some clown to come here and show that kind of disrespect and lack of consideration is absolutely abhorrent.

Immediate ban is completely justified.

👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇
View attachment 119746

I went ahead and took him out.

Advertisement
For TD’s father to come to CIS and be willing to share his experience in the recruiting process with us is a rare honor and privilege we don’t often get to experience.

For some clown to come here and show that kind of disrespect and lack of consideration is absolutely abhorrent.

Immediate ban is completely justified.
Thank you. It really is a privilege to have a recruit’s parent on here as you said, sharing the experience with us. I would hope and I do believe that all of us would like to see bonds built with the parents of recruits not bridges burned.

I been seeing post about what King of competition Thomas Davis played against. He plays for Lowndes High School. He plays in 1-7A. That is top of the line in Georgia. They called it the little SEC. It's some serious ballers in south Georgia. The competition is real. That is why they recruit heavy. 9 players from lowndes high this year got over 80 offers from D-1 Colleges.Do your research haters. Ask Northwestern what Thomas them did too them last year. Them 305 boys was talking all that noise and they beat the breaks off of them. The fans was leaving at half time. He didn't get Defensive Player of the year for nothing. Look at his film when that quarterback went this way, that way and Thomas we not every way he did and locked in on him and you know the rest. And will knock your head off if he gets the chance.
Way to rep pops! I am excited about your boy.

I have a Washington Redskins hat & I'm not going there! Hats go on your head not your signature. Hope he'll be a Cane.

Advertisement
Back