Canes Media Day

Advertisement
Advertisement
If Tate - and NKosi for that matter - want to pursue a career in the NFL, they may wish to spend all the time they can with Enos - and learn all they can - which once learned - cannot be arbitrarily be taken away.

As always - #2 is one play away from being The Guy.

Advertisement
11 dropped balls in the scrimmage. We have the WR depth this year, keep the guys that are dropping these passes off the field
That is very distressing to hear. A young QB needs his receivers to make the catches to help them fine their confidence.

Advertisement
I think it’s immature from Manny to keep Perry and Tate from reporters today. If they become nfl players they will have to face the media on their worst days. Free them up!!
Immature??? Really??? Newsflash, there not in the NFL, there 20 year old kids, that are probably both devastated and don’t need to be grilled about it.

Advertisement
Immature??? Really??? Newsflash, there not in the NFL, there 20 year old kids, that are probably both devastated and don’t need to be grilled about it.

Aww, poor kids, lets me them weaker by protecting them. U realize this is also big time college football. Show your teammates you’re not scared. Now I still say this was Mannys decision and not the players. Hence my beef is with Manny. We’re not Savanna st

Aww, poor kids, lets me them weaker by protecting them. U realize this is also big time college football. Show your teammates you’re not scared. Now I still say this was Mannys decision and not the players. Hence my beef is with Manny. We’re not Savanna st
Saban didn’t trot out Hurts nor did Dabo with Bryant but your beef is with Manny....

Advertisement
Back