Canes Media Day

Advertisement
Aww, poor kids, lets me them weaker by protecting them. U realize this is also big time college football. Show your teammates you’re not scared. Now I still say this was Mannys decision and not the players. Hence my beef is with Manny. We’re not Savanna st

there's zero benefit to having them answer questions to the media. "Why do you think you weren't chosen as the starter?" F outta here

all that matters is what goes on inside.

there's zero benefit to having them answer questions to the media. "Why do you think you weren't chosen as the starter?" F outta here

all that matters is what goes on inside.
And the follow up questions about whether or not they are going to transfer. There's no good outcome if they attend media day.

Advertisement
Aww, poor kids, lets me them weaker by protecting them. U realize this is also big time college football. Show your teammates you’re not scared. Now I still say this was Mannys decision and not the players. Hence my beef is with Manny. We’re not Savanna st

How about let Jarren enjoy the spot light after his well earned victory instead of clamoring for fuel for drama instead? Negged

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
So for you all having s problem with what I’m saying would’ve been fine if you all were told to hide from the media?
Got it. Let’s move on
this is basic PR and it’s insane that you don’t understand it

yes they may want to protect the kids but they also want to protect the program and the university and not have their name dragged through the mud if one of these kids says something they might regret. nothing positive could possibly come from making tate and kosi field questions.

Advertisement
Back