Canes Media Day

11 dropped balls in the scrimmage. We have the WR depth this year, keep the guys that are dropping these passes off the field
Yeah, holy nuts I was about to say the same thing. That's absolutely horrible.

Advertisement
Yeah, but what gave him the edge?

They both said that Jarren just seemed to have the Instincts to make something out of nothing when the play broke down. Also that he was the most consistent passer throughout the competition (especially during fall camp).

As Manolo has stated, “all of our QB’s want to be the starter at the U, but only one of them absolutely HAS to be the starter.” Jarren has been the guy that I’ve preferred since last year talent and upside wise, but I’m glad that they got to fight it out for the job.

I have confidence in Tate and N’kosi too thanks to Enos. In my opinion, he will transform all of these kids into competent Power 5 QB’s. People gotta stop shytting on the other two young men that have worked hard and given their all to try to be QB 1.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is why so many of us think so lowly of the “reporters” that cover the Hurricanes. Don’t know who it was, but the dude asked the same exact question that Dan Enos had just elaborated on. Dan looked at him like, “Are you stupid, deaf, or both?” He actually told the guy, “Well...again, I just said.” You can’t make this **** up.

Great insight by both Coach Enos and Manolo “Pepe Machete” Diaz on how they came to their decision on who would be QB 1.
Cinco razones must be the official media outlet of Canes Fam.

Holy **** they were horrible today

Advertisement
They both said that Jarren just seemed to have the Instincts to make something out of nothing when the play broke down. Also that he was the most consistent passer throughout the competition (especially during fall camp).

As Manolo has stated, “all of our QB’s want to be the starter at the U, but only one of them absolutely HAS to be the starter.” Jarren has been the guy that I’ve preferred since last year talent and upside wise, but I’m glad that they got to fight it out for the job.

I have confidence in Tate and N’kosi too thanks to Enos. In my opinion, he will transform all of these kids into competent Power 5 QB’s. People gotta stop shytting on the other two young men that have worked hard and given their all to try to be QB 1.

Thanks man😂😂...I was being sarcastic AF.

As I recall, Enos in his last few sentences verbatim said, JW got the edge because.....

The next question was..."so what gave JW the edge"....

UM

Advertisement

I think Manny gave away at the 12:54 mark that Tate was going to be 3rd string QB. The question was about Tate getting a set of plays and he then spoke about the 3rd string TE and 3rd string QB and then corrected and said 2nd or 3rd string QB.

Advertisement
Back