Canes in the Mix for All the Palmetto Kids

Advertisement
Chris Stock called the coach to clarify. He said he is going to update his story and add some opinion to it . Should be done shortly.

Just to add, he originally taped the conversation. What was said, was said. Stock didn't misunderstand.

Manasco is an fsu alum.

fsu.png

MM.png

The only reason we had to come from behind for Brashard is because this staff had to be sold on him, nothing Manasco said is untrue.

So why would we complain that he's been one of the people begging the staff to recruit Brashard since 9th grade? He was right then, who cares if a 9th grader is 5'7 or 5'8?

The only reason we had to come from behind for Brashard is because this staff had to be sold on him, nothing Manasco said is untrue.

So why would we complain that he's been one of the people begging the staff to recruit Brashard since 9th grade? He was right then, who cares if a 9th grader is 5'7 or 5'8?

It’s not the same offensive staff.....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Per 247

“I know the new staff isn’t in love with Brashard Smith, which I’ve been trying to sell them on Brashard Smith since he was in ninth grade because Brashard is the best offensive player in Dade County in my opinion,” Palmetto head coach Mike Manasco said.

I mean this is untrue right? Ivins said so in the comments of the article and every indication is that the staff is after him hard. What's up with Palmetto's coach saying this?

sounds like coach is stirring The pot and talking a lot lately

Advertisement
dude looks like a Gator fan
“Yes Danielle, thanks for asking. I’m wearing SwampGear by Mrs. Mullen tonight. You might not be able to tell but this is a one piece, yep. Between the layers of fabric are hidden sacs of bog fluid, each hand drawn from Gainesville and surrounding towns. Locally sourced, yep, support the troops. The sacs leak throughout the night and give me that - come here a sec and smell my skin. Smell that? Yep, that’s gator urine, fresh squeezed just 30 minutes ago. Anyway I’ll move on and let you interview some other folks, but - GATOR BAIT WILL NEVER DIE! I’ll move on now, Danielle. Thanks, god bless.”

Advertisement
It's what I've been trying to explain all year & in this very thread...

We get very little to no help locally from HS Corches, we fighting a War on two fronts bro, shìt is unreal.

LCE, what caused this with so many local coaches? Do our local coaches just hold grudges more than other areas when we don't take every kid they think we should take? Do we not invite them to campus more than other schools (seems very unlikely)? What the bleep are other schools doing that sets them apart from us? or is it just as simple as "perks" for schools and coaches, and we don't play that game? Does a school like Bama have a whole department dedicated to HS coach relationships and our tiny department doesn't?

Advertisement
Back