Canes in the Mix for All the Palmetto Kids

I’m convinced him or someone in his circle was the gaytor slurper @HSFC who was banned for being a **** lover but mysteriously showed up on the board Tuesday, out of the blue, reading the palmetto thread.

View attachment 121055

Edit: reading back through posts, probably not that specific coach but an absolute Cane hating gaytor slurping **** mole.
HSFC = High School Football Coach.... think you might be on to something here RVA

Advertisement
I’m convinced him or someone in his circle was the gaytor slurper @HSFC who was banned for being a **** lover but mysteriously showed up on the board Tuesday, out of the blue, reading the palmetto thread.

View attachment 121055

Edit: reading back through posts, probably not that specific coach but an absolute Cane hating gaytor slurping **** mole.
CIS Unsolved Mysteries

Taylor and Williams talking to him 100% will have to do with us getting back in his top group, not the staff all of sudden recruiting the parents.

Lol
Maybe you were there for it all?
People always discrediting the staff
It might be all the things listed (COVID, homies swaying him, and staff taking advantage)

Lol
Maybe you were there for it all?
People always discrediting the staff
It might be all the things listed (COVID, homies swaying him, and staff taking advantage)
I actually defend the staff more than most.

But if you want to believe that the staff just discovered his parents are alive and started recruiting them, then believe away lol.

Advertisement

But if you want to believe that the staff just discovered his parents are alive and started recruiting them, then believe away lol.

No one said that. Staff talks to parents of all kids they recruit. So they been talking to them, but as I said, they are taking advantage of the COVID-19. Basic sales approach to use the buyer’s fear to real them in. These guys have recruiting/sales training. I’m sure they know and understand the parents’ fears. In order to motivate people through fear you have to understand which fears to focus on.
This **** is chess, not checkers. Not saying staff is being used car salesmen, but I know they out there working these parents as well as the kids. To say they are not is just plain silly.

How did you even take what I said and interpret it as “the staff just discovered his parents are alive and started recruiting them”? You are delusional
No one knows what the staff and these kids are doing.

Imagine choosing to go to a school where probably 50k of the 90k in attendance call you the N word under their breath when you drop a pass. That’s is what the SEC is. Hopefully any recruit reading this board sees this & realizes that. That’s the 100% truth. The money isn’t worth being looked at as a lesser human being only being exploited for your talents. Stay home, play in front of your friends & family & be a local hero.

No one said that. Staff talks to parents of all kids they recruit. So they been talking to them, but as I said, they are taking advantage of the COVID-19. Basic sales approach to use the buyer’s fear to real them in. These guys have recruiting/sales training. I’m sure they know and understand the parents’ fears. In order to motivate people through fear you have to understand which fears to focus on.
This **** is chess, not checkers. Not saying staff is being used car salesmen, but I know they out there working these parents as well as the kids. To say they are not is just plain silly.
Create that need!

Advertisement
I’m gonna regret this but I’ve been telling you all to move on from Jason Marshall. That was premature of me. It’s still a long shot but we’re in the game. We were on the bench two weeks ago

Me and you both , I’ve made jokes here and there, but the covid thing is real. At this point I’d lean unrealistic but we’re at least in it( Which is surprising).

Advertisement
Me and you both , I’ve made jokes here and there, but the covid thing is real. At this point I’d lean unrealistic but we’re at least in it( Which is surprising).
Dammit, then I’m gonna look like an ******* for calling out Rumph.

The kid wouldn’t even pick up the phone for us if he was playing call of duty or something that’s how bad off we were. Now we’re chatting with his pops and man this staff is good at getting people to listen to the pitch. With that being said I wouldn’t even say we have a 10 percent chance in my personal opinion

Advertisement
I’ve always been really curious to know what rumph would like with a 5 star to mold cause he’s a **** of a teacher...... not that we will know anytime soon lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m gonna regret this but I’ve been telling you all to move on from Jason Marshall. That was premature of me. It’s still a long shot but we’re in the game. We were on the bench two weeks ago
I’d say we’re probably on the special teams unit at best. But at least we’re not on the bench like two weeks ago like you said lol

Advertisement
Back