Canes in NYC

Advertisement
Advertisement
They went to 99 cent when Rays is right there ? NYC rooks lol. They both come off as great guys, dope you got to meet them.

Which Ray's? Famous Ray's Pizza? Ray's Famous Pizza? Ray's Pizza? Famous Pizza by Ray?

There is literally over 100 pizza places with the name "famous" and "Ray" in their name in NYC.

And none of them matter because Bleecker Street Pizza is where it's at.

Advertisement
I actually really enjoy Domino’s and Pizza Hut.

There’s a difference between actual pizza and their “pizza”.

I don’t know why people hate on it. They’re two different things.

I completely agree. It literally tastes nothing liek regular pizza, but it is still good in its own right. I lived in NYC my whole life and will grab dominos here and there to change it up.

Love that these dudes get to experience "NYC," but always hate seeing people in NYC posting pics in Times Square. Lived there for 8 years and avoided that place like the plague. It's tourist death and entirely unauthentic.

Wish they could spend time in the East Village, Harlem, Williamsburg, Astoria, etc. Eat at holes in the wall served by people who speak a language you've never heard.

I completely agree. It literally tastes nothing liek regular pizza, but it is still good in its own right. I lived in NYC my whole life and will grab dominos here and there to change it up.

The Taco Bell/Pizza Hut combo on 14th at 5th Ave that's open until like 5am. Yeahhhhhh. Great spot when you're hammered at 4am with little else to get, and amazing for people watching.

Advertisement
The Taco Bell/Pizza Hut combo on 14th at 5th Ave that's open until like 5am. Yeahhhhhh. Great spot when you're hammered at 4am with little else to get, and amazing for people watching.

I have been to that one many times lol. By union square. I know its cliche but my favorite drunk late night food is platters. Also, you can't beat an NYC sandwich from one of the late night delis. Italian with some roasted red peppers, onions, mozzarella, the works.

Advertisement
@nystateofmind @OriginalGatorHater Either of you guys ever been to Caracas Arepas? The original was on 7th St at 1st Ave... I went there when it was the only location with all of about 14 seats. Now they're in Williamsburg, Astoria and I think Rockaway (plus probably several others).

Absolutely amazing. My favorite restaurant on earth.

I have not.

The best restaurant I’ve ever eaten at in the City was this Italian joint in Little Italy.

Forgot the name.

@nystateofmind @OriginalGatorHater Either of you guys ever been to Caracas Arepas? The original was on 7th St at 1st Ave... I went there when it was the only location with all of about 14 seats. Now they're in Williamsburg, Astoria and I think Rockaway (plus probably several others).

Absolutely amazing. My favorite restaurant on earth.

I have been to the one by Alphabet city. You are correct it is absolutley amazing.

I think all of the NYC Canes on here should arrange a big get together!

Kenneth and I can host.

:)

I used to go to the football watch parties and Brother Jimmy's all the time, and went to at least one alumni event in NYC. Canes roll DEEP in NYC. Crazy how many of us there are. I went to school with at least 10 people that I can think of off the top of my head that I ended up living in NYC at the same time with.

Advertisement
Back