Canes Gear

ChoadCane

Redshirt Freshman
2 things. 1st, Fanatics has an up to 65% off sale ends tomorrow night at 11:59 on pretty much everything. Not everything is 65% off, but everything is marked down from what I saw.

2nd, does shopmiamihurricanes.com still give 10% back to UM? Or was that another site or am I misremembering? Where do you guys and gals buy your canes gear?

Advertisement
2 things. 1st, Fanatics has an up to 65% off sale ends tomorrow night at 11:59 on pretty much everything. Not everything is 65% off, but everything is marked down from what I saw.

2nd, does shopmiamihurricanes.com still give 10% back to UM? Or was that another site or am I misremembering? Where do you guys and gals buy your canes gear?
All sites (if legit and legal) give back a good amount to UM as they have to pay to use the logo and name

Advertisement
Wouldn't be surprising but the bookstore doesn't cater to Cutler Ridge Laz and his cronies the way All Canes does.

I don't think so. If you go to Hurricanesports.com and shop from there it takes you to a Fanatics Miami page, so my guess is they have a deal with fanatics to supply the Book Store as well.

Did the original owners sell Allcanes?

Advertisement
I don't think so. If you go to Hurricanesports.com and shop from there it takes you to a Fanatics Miami page, so my guess is they have a deal with fanatics to supply the Book Store as well.

Don't think so...but Harry is in cahoots with the bookstore in some capacity....

I Love the bookstore...but made the mistake of stopping by last month a few hrs before a Baseball game, because, just my luck it was closed (12noon) for inventory....people were in there (I was ready to drop a couple of bills) ...and by now a bunch of other customers walked up disappointed....****ed me off...because I walked all the way there from the Light...Lol....

Advertisement
Caneswear should open a branch in Dade to finally put All CanesFam out of business for good.

It is my understanding that AllCanes has been purchased by the owner of the UM Bookstore.

That's just what I have heard. Not sure if Harry opening up a store in the Aventura Mall is a spin-off or what.

Sorry, just saw this post, I can say that I heard AllCanes was sold. At least the one in Coral Gables. Not sure if Aventura is an intentional spin-off that is separate from the Coral Gables location being sold.

It is my understanding that AllCanes has been purchased by the owner of the UM Bookstore.

That's just what I have heard. Not sure if Harry opening up a store in the Aventura Mall is a spin-off or what.

It's always been my understanding that the university owned the bookstore, I don't doubt it's contracted out to be managed etc, but I'd be shocked as **** if the university didn't own it. I assume we're both talking about the one on campus as well.

Advertisement
Sorry, just saw this post, I can say that I heard AllCanes was sold. At least the one in Coral Gables. Not sure if Aventura is an intentional spin-off that is separate from the Coral Gables location being sold.
I know the family that owned AllCanes aka AllSports moved to San Diego decades ago IIRC, one of their sons was a poster here for a long time, but either left or changed his user name.

There's one thing to be running a business but then there's another to always be looking to make a buck while claiming you're some great Canes fan. Harry Allcanes is wayyyy more toward the Billy Cohen/Pete/Feast end of that spectrum than anything else.

I give my business to CanesWear and Fanatics exclusively.

Another thing that Hurt Harry was his public support of Golden..often getting into it with people on multiple forums....I 1st started going to AllSports/AllCanes around 83-84...
Now, its Bookstore or CanesWear....Great thing about CanesWear is not only killer selection...but killer sandwiches next door....Lol

isn't the UM bookstore (the one on campus) owned by the school and managed by efollet or w.e. ?

Advertisement
Back