Canes Gear

looks like harry still owns all-canes in gables, but also opened the aventura store. i assume he opened that one to compete with caneswear for north dade, broward, and pb customers. also gives him a spot closer to the stadium on game days

Advertisement
looks like harry still owns all-canes in gables, but also opened the aventura store. i assume he opened that one to compete with caneswear for north dade, broward, and pb customers. also gives him a spot closer to the stadium on game days
Brett & staff's handling of customers at Caneswear...and their sheer selection, wipes its *** with Allcanes....

i agree. i like caneswear better. i also go on the adidas website for canes gear as well bc of the free 2 shipping
My son has a home in Weston...so I usually kill two birds with one stone, and shoot over to Davie when visiting him....if I'm near campus or attend a Baseball game...I hit up the Bookstore...

Hate to bump an old thread but thought I would throw out a little personal gem I have used over the last 5 years or so to get authentic Canes Gear.

If you search eBay for most teams (and definitely Miami Hurricanes) try typing in “Multiple Sizes” after your search. So for instance I always search “Miami Hurricanes Multiple Sizes”.

What this basically does is it pulls up all the gear from Managers on a Mission and other groups that collects the official gear given to the team. Sometimes it is actually player worn and you will see jersey numbers on the tags and sometimes it is just overstock and new with tags still on. It is also heavily discounted. It can be hit or miss - and has multiple sports - but I have gotten a ton of Canes Gear this way. Today I just bought a black Adidas hoodie jacket with tags for $27.99 when it sells on Fanatics for $89.99.

just thought I would share.

Advertisement
Hate to bump an old thread but thought I would throw out a little personal gem I have used over the last 5 years or so to get authentic Canes Gear.

If you search eBay for most teams (and definitely Miami Hurricanes) try typing in “Multiple Sizes” after your search. So for instance I always search “Miami Hurricanes Multiple Sizes”.

What this basically does is it pulls up all the gear from Managers on a Mission and other groups that collects the official gear given to the team. Sometimes it is actually player worn and you will see jersey numbers on the tags and sometimes it is just overstock and new with tags still on. It is also heavily discounted. It can be hit or miss - and has multiple sports - but I have gotten a ton of Canes Gear this way. Today I just bought a black Adidas hoodie jacket with tags for $27.99 when it sells on Fanatics for $89.99.

just thought I would share.
That's really cool, I just bought my volleyball playing daughter a used Miami volleyball jersey for $23!

It works with all sports too. I get Vikings gear, Gophers, Minnesota Wild etc. that way. Good way especially to get quality warm ups and hoodies etc.
I just got these beauties
image.jpg

Advertisement
Back