CANES - Ga Tech SCORE PREDICTION

Advertisement
GT 23 UM 16
Hope I’m wrong. I’ll be there with some family and friends. GT’s defense has been creating turnovers. We’ve obviously been giving the ball up, as our focus shifts from winning to not losing. Road game at night in cold weather. Everyone is overthinking everything. Not a recipe for winning.

31-0 GT

I can't all of a sudden believe or drink KOOLAIDE I CAN'T I CAN'T do it again or I'll start blacking out and start typing stuff my DC @CaneDynasty even freaks out when reading it and if he freaks OMG well you know it's pretty bad.

Another week of practice won't fix this again , we may have to invoke the lemon law after this game , if my score holds true then we may actually do a flanker screen in practice next week MAYBE.

GT won't huddle on O the whole game and up tempo our poor D to death plus GT D will blitz constantly.

WHAT END ZONE ?

Last edited:
Advertisement
27-35 GT 10-17 Miami

If Miami O goes 3-out as usual, going to be an exhausting day for defense.

I believe in trends. If CMR wears the crappy black Apple Watch yet again Miami 11 and the Jackets 27. But, if Mark wears the karma filled white watch (the one responsible for our 15 game win streak) the score will be Miami 41 GaTch 27.

Advertisement
These predictions will become easier once we get our Weather poster on here. When we know the Wet Bulb temperature as well as the Moon Phase at kickoff, I may change my prediction by a point or two either way.

If Richt loses Saturday, that's the 3rd 4th game losing streak in 3 years and 2nd in a single calender year. Why is this man not catching the heat Golden got? And he's getting paid much more than Golden ever got. At this point Richt is stealing money and not living up to his end of the bargin to produce great product on the field. Unacceptable.

Don't know how much Ga tech will score but we'll probably score 10 points and lose.

These predictions will become easier once we get our Weather poster on here. When we know the Wet Bulb temperature as well as the Moon Phase at kickoff, I may change my prediction by a point or two either way.

That bulb sure was wet last week.

It's done nothing but rain here for the last few days...but pretty sure tomorrow is supposed to be clear dry and cold

Advertisement
Advertisement
Our D is #6 vs Power 5 teams (yds/play). By no means am I saying our D is elite but we are the best GT has faced thus far.
The GT D at #81 is the weakest P5 D we have faced all year, unfortunately, our O has not proven they can take advantage of a weak D thus far.

I think we finally get the O rolling and win 31- 21

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

we are bad

Our D is #6 vs Power 5 teams (yds/play). By no means am I saying our D is elite but we are the best GT has faced thus far.
The GT D at #81 is the weakest P5 D we have faced all year, unfortunately, our O has not proven they can take advantage of a weak D thus far.

I think we finally get the O rolling and win 31- 21
You honestly think we'll score 31??....Wow....

Advertisement
Back