CANES - Ga Tech SCORE PREDICTION

Advertisement
If GT gets rolling early on our D we could get embarrassed, we'll get desperate on offense and the avalanche will start.

I have zero faith in Perry, not to say Rosier is any better so relax.

31-13, GT

Advertisement
If Richt loses Saturday, that's the 3rd 4th game losing streak in 3 years and 2nd in a single calender year. Why is this man not catching the heat Golden got? And he's getting paid much more than Golden ever got. At this point Richt is stealing money and not living up to his end of the bargin to produce great product on the field. Unacceptable.

Don't know how much Ga tech will score but we'll probably score 10 points and lose.
Richt isn't catching heat? What?!?

Advertisement
It's impossible to make a prediction of this team right now. it's the same sh-t as the last three games: If we go out and execute and play our game we should get the W, hands down. But this team hasn't been capable of playing even remotely well since the 2nd half of FSU. If we play like we have the last three games we are going to lose by 10+. There's just no way to tell.

I will say their strength goes right into our strength: triple option vs our D. Unlike others here, I don't at all think this defensive unit has given up; in fact, I think they're going to play downright ****ed off tonight. CMR has rarely lost to GT and the triple option in his career and we at Miami have dominated it of late too. Manny knows how to scheme for it and with our Joes on D alone we should be able to greatly slow it down. If we do, and if Perry doesn't play like a deer in headlights again, I see no reason we don't win this game.

You honestly think we'll score 31??....Wow....
I know..31 is a lot of points based on how we have played the last 3 games and the way GT grinds the clock. But I think we get the ground game going against a weak GT D which will make life easier for our QB and then sprinkle in a couple of turnovers from our D. We due.

Advertisement
In my experience when everyone is so own on a team and so sure that they will lose that's when they win. At least I remember a few times when that has happened. I actually don't think this is one of those times, but I do think Miami will play decent. The game will prob be a lot like last years game. You guys remember that one. Needing a miracle 4th and 10 completion to keep the drive a live. Remember the ridiculous onside kick gifting them 7 points? Anyways I say GT 27 UM 17

31-17 GT

Defense will be on the field all ******* night and finally get worn down.
I predict it to be 21-14 GT.

The Canes offense hasn't been able to do much in the past three games.

13 points against Virgina who is ranked 23 in defense
14 points against BC who is ranked 49 in defense
12 points against Duke who is rank 61 in defense.

Georgia Tech is ranked 43 in defense and I expect the trend to continue in this game.

However, I hope I am wrong because I hate being right.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Miami - GTech score prediction: I"m a genius and I don't have a f***ing clue.

Advertisement
Back