CANES - Ga Tech SCORE PREDICTION

Advertisement
we have scored 13, 14, and 12 in our last 3 games. i think we bust out on offense and score 17.

the defense holds GT to 24

GO CANES!!!!

Advertisement
Miami 20 GT 17... We are losing at halftime (17 to 7) but Perry comes out and leads some good drives to get the lead and the defense comes up with a late turnover to seal the game.

Or Richt pulls his panic button (and listens to his awful gut) and he inserts Rosier in the 2nd half. Team quits and Canes then go on to lose 31 to 14 with Rosier doing nothing until the 4th quarter when he leads a late drive for a late TD. *We will not see Williams until Pittsburgh because Richt will not play him during away games. Away games scare the richter...LOL....

To sum up- We win this game if Perry stays in and plays no matter what. We lose this game if the Ricter listens to his gut and switches to Rosier in the 2nd half.

Advertisement
I predict it to be 21-14 GT.

The Canes offense hasn't been able to do much in the past three games.

13 points against Virgina who is ranked 23 in defense
14 points against BC who is ranked 49 in defense
12 points against Duke who is rank 61 in defense.

Georgia Tech is ranked 43 in defense and I expect the trend to continue in this game.

However, I hope I am wrong because I hate being right.
With GT especially, you have a better gauge for the D by looking at yds/play instead of yds/game since their games have fewer possessions than a typical game.

GT is ranked #71 on D in yds/play.

Hopefully, we can capitalize on playing one of the weaker defenses we have faced all year

Are U for Real? Seriously Cane dude. Oh, and one more notion. Bud Foster's defense is going to bloody MOLEST Marky Mark's plain, vanilla offense.

Adversity brings unity. This team has grit. They just haven't gotten the breaks the last three games.

GT 23 UM 16
Hope I’m wrong. I’ll be there with some family and friends. GT’s defense has been creating turnovers. We’ve obviously been giving the ball up, as our focus shifts from winning to not losing. Road game at night in cold weather. Everyone is overthinking everything. Not a recipe for winning.
It's not going to be that cold, the weather should barely have any affect on the game, unless it rains or something.

Advertisement
28-10 GT...

They are going to wear down the D in the second half. We MAY get 3 possessions in the 2nd half.

Why is this man not catching the heat Golden got?

Because he caught way more heat than Golden did in his first two years. People thought Golden had potential because he'd never had the U logo on his shirt. People were calling Richt vanilla before he coached a single game at Miami.
Also, Golden had "the cloud" and underperformed what Richt did in both of their first two years. Golden lost most of the base after Louisville (both if them).

What we are looking at right now is substandard for Richt. As much as people hate his offense, he won in the SEC East for years. He didn't come to Miami with a .5 record like Golden.
Right now, I would love to see a Bulldog type team take the field. They won. Maybe not the National Title, but they could beat Power 5 teams.

Advertisement
Our D is #6 vs Power 5 teams (yds/play). By no means am I saying our D is elite but we are the best GT has faced thus far.
The GT D at #81 is the weakest P5 D we have faced all year, unfortunately, our O has not proven they can take advantage of a weak D thus far.

I think we finally get the O rolling and win 31- 21

GT defensive ranking won't matter when you have the worse OC in CFB.
Our total defense doesn't matter against a triple option team. The only defensive stat that matters vs GT are rushing defense and we're 50th against the P5 which is mediocre.

We're one of the worse teams on the road.
Our run defense is ranked 50th against P5 teams (159 per).
We are one of the worse teams when it comes to field position battle.
We can't punt or kick FG.
We're one of the worst when it comes to TOP.
We turn the ball over.
We have no passing game.
We have no O-line to open up the running game so GT defense ranking won't matter if they stack the box.
We haven't scored more then 3 TD against P5 teams all year.
GT is on fire, at home, in a night game.

I'll put it like this. If we go 3 and out our 1st 2 possession games over.

dook.jpg

GT defensive ranking won't matter when you have the worse OC in CFB.
Our total defense doesn't matter against a triple option team. The only defensive stat that matters vs GT are rushing defense and we're 50th against the P5 which is mediocre.

We're one of the worse teams on the road.
Our run defense is ranked 50th against P5 teams (159 per).
We are one of the worse teams when it comes to field position battle.
We can't punt or kick FG.
We're one of the worst when it comes to TOP.
We turn the ball over.
We have no passing game.
We have no O-line to open up the running game so GT defense ranking won't matter if they stack the box.
We haven't scored more then 3 TD against P5 teams all year.
GT is on fire, at home, in a night game.

I'll put it like this. If we go 3 and out our 1st 2 possession games over.
Spread on this game is 3 not 30 !

Advertisement
Back