CANES - Ga Tech SCORE PREDICTION

Advertisement
31-17 Canes

I’m also predicting Perry throws for 250+ and 3TDs at least 1 of them will be to Brevin Jordan

Advertisement
Paul Johnson looking for a little revenge today. Cooler weather, unfriendly atmosphere, and our program in shambles. With Richt's game day decision making on top of that I say GT 41-Canes 21. RICHT GETS OUT COACHED AGAIN! It's getting uglier when we don't make a bowl game.

Doesn’t matter we lose. Our defense stays on the field most of the game. Can only take chop blocks so long.

GT playbook to be thrown at Miami like never seen before.
GT has us right where the want us in every way possible, I can’t think of one thing we have on our side realistically.

I predicted 31-0 GT win so sorry to say it could be worse then this .

Please give me reason to think this week 7 days again fixed our woes to compete 4 quarters of up tempo competitiveness at a high level ?

I want to be wrong but this is a 2-3 year fix not a week.

Canes please please prove me WRONG

Advertisement
Our worst loss all year is by 16 pts to LSU and many on here are predicting we get blown out by GT. Makes perfect sense ???

We were once the storm most feared , now were running head on into one tonight .
I have zero confidence we can come anywhere near 15 GT could do 3X that tonight.

GT STORM WILL BE FIERCELY RAGING WITH ATTITUDE OF LOSING CLOSE ONES BEFORE.

THIS TIME IT WON’T BE

Advertisement
GT 27
Miami 17

The team has looked horrific for the past few weeks and there's no reason to think that'll change anytime soon. Even with Perry back at QB, we still have to deal with Richt's playcalling. I expect a lot of very long GT drives and a lot of three and outs for us.

I honestly think this will be a massive blowout.

Even with a competent offense, you won’t have many possessions.

Only way to beat GT is to get TOs and get ahead early. Unfortunately we don’t have the offense to do that.

35-10 GT

Advertisement
GT defensive ranking won't matter when you have the worse OC in CFB.
Our total defense doesn't matter against a triple option team. The only defensive stat that matters vs GT are rushing defense and we're 50th against the P5 which is mediocre.

We're one of the worse teams on the road.
Our run defense is ranked 50th against P5 teams (159 per).
We are one of the worse teams when it comes to field position battle.
We can't punt or kick FG.
We're one of the worst when it comes to TOP.
We turn the ball over.
We have no passing game.
We have no O-line to open up the running game so GT defense ranking won't matter if they stack the box.
We haven't scored more then 3 TD against P5 teams all year.
GT is on fire, at home, in a night game.

I'll put it like this. If we go 3 and out our 1st 2 possession games over.
Doesn’t matter we lose. Our defense stays on the field most of the game. Can only take chop blocks so long.
Chop blocks ought to be illegal..

24-17 Canes
Perry gets the offense moving and the D does what they do. The only way the Canes lose is if they beat themselves (very possible). Tech is giving up 31 ppg.

Advertisement
Back