Official "Canes Fans" who root for FSU Tears thread

....and if it was UM you'd be crapping in your pants ready to shoot people because then it would be a travesty. You all are hypocrites blinded by hate.
Me personally? No. Would I be upset? Of course. I try my best to look at things of objectively. If they put FSU in the playoffs, basically sending a lamb out to slaughted

How about this, since you believe in FSU so much, if they are match up against Georgia/Oregon in orange bowl. You take FSU -14, and I will take Georgia/Oregon. Maybe put a couple shekels on it?

Advertisement
Who the **** changed my tears thread to @JZCane0825 rooting for FSU thread?! Someone help me out, who are the mods on here, I never really holla at them so I dont even know forreal, lol.. @Andrew dont even wanna bother @DMoney , but dam wtffff.. Turn my thread into this BS.. @RVACane @LuCane

youtube name GIF

....and if it was UM you'd be crapping in your pants ready to shoot people because then it would be a travesty. You all are hypocrites blinded by hate.
Technically, they follow there on principles. Now If you argue the judging criteria needs to change. Fair enough l.
SmartSelect_20231203_142508_Chrome.jpg

I hope UGA runs it down their throat

they can already recruit and brag about another acc title after that **** show performance by Louisville last night.

dont want FSU to beat UGA and claim an undefeated season on the trail

Advertisement
1. Perception of the conference is irreversibly tarnished if an undefeated ACC champion doesn't get in. It's going to be even more difficult for Mario to convince a top recruit/portal transfer to consider coming to come to Miami when going undefeated doesn't necessarily guarantee you a spot in the playoff. I get it, expansion is coming, but how the goalposts get moved then with muscled-up versions of the SEC and BIG?

2. There's a world where a ****ed-off FSU squad rallies to win their NY6 game and then pulls a UCF, i.e, claims a Natty (raises a banner, etc.)

3. The same ****ed-off FSU program attacks the portal with a vengeance, convinces fence sitting NFL prospects to come back to school, etc.

I think the best outcome for all parties is FSU getting in and then being humbled in a Semifinal.
1701632078715.gif

Advertisement
Well done by you. So you'd be OK if UM had a similarly undefeated season to FSU barely winning close games and getting skipped by a one loss SEC team correct? Just be honest.
How many rank teams did bama beat?

How rank teams did FSU beat?

What was bama's SOS?

What was FSU's SOS?

By your logic, Liberty deserves the 4th spot. They are undefeated and conference champ. If that's all it takes, why isn't liberty in the playoffs?

Because you know, just like everyone else, not all undefeated records are the same. Who you play matters and how you beat them matters. OSU lost their QB a couple years ago, went to the Big TEN championship and drop 60 on Wisconsin. Committee took that into consideration, they got in. Rest is history.

Last edited:
1. Perception of the conference is irreversibly tarnished if an undefeated ACC champion doesn't get in. It's going to be even more difficult for Mario to convince a top recruit/portal transfer to consider coming to come to Miami when going undefeated doesn't necessarily guarantee you a spot in the playoff. I get it, expansion is coming, but how the goalposts get moved then with muscled-up versions of the SEC and BIG?

2. There's a world where a ****ed-off FSU squad rallies to win their NY6 game and then pulls a UCF, i.e, claims a Natty (raises a banner, etc.)

3. The same ****ed-off FSU program attacks the portal with a vengeance, convinces fence sitting NFL prospects to come back to school, etc.

I think the best outcome for all parties is FSU getting in and then being humbled in a Semifinal.
One of the things the playoff committee looks at is best 4 teams. The moment Jordan Travis went down. They weren’t even close to a top 4. I don’t even know if they were top four with Travis but at least if he’s there then I think they’re in.

How many rank team did bama beat?

How rank team did FSU beat?

What was bama's SOS?

What was FSU's SOS?

By your logic, Liberty deserves the 4th spot. The undefeated and conference champ. If that's all it takes, why isn't liberty in the playoffs?

Because you know, just like everyone else, not all undefeated records are the same. Who you play matters and how beat them matters. OSU lost their QB a couple years, went Big TEN championship and drop 60 on Wisconsin. Committee took that into consideration, they got it. Rest is history.
Very well stated. So again, if UM was in FSU's position and we got skipped. would you take the same stand? Answer honestly.

Youre not going to get me in this MF tryna put myself in their shoes.

We literally never have to worry about what happened to them, ever. So no point in being empathetic or "what if it was us". Cause we sucked *** and didn't make it and in the future, it's totally impossible to happen to us. So win win 🤣🤣🤣

Like bruh, we battling them for mad recruits.

We need them to lose as much luster as ****** possible.

Canes sitting around defending them looks INSANE.

This a Canes board Bit*ch. We sposed to blinded by hate you Cuck Colonel
Cope Kill Yourself GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
You are correct but you can't reach our fans. They don't the big picture.
I hate FSU more than anyone but this will haunt the ACC going forward.
What are you talking about? The ACC is dead, has been dead... Maybe you should check this thread out https://www.canesinsight.com/thread...t-gets-deleted-this-time-its-personal.178340/ ...

Fans see the big picture, that's why we want out of this **** conference that doesnt give a **** about Miami at all...smh @ rooting for FSU..

Very well stated. So again, if UM was in FSU's position and we got skipped. would you take the same stand? Answer honestly.
I told you: Yes. As a hurricane, would I want us to get the benefit of doubt being undefeated, of course.

But once I remove my orange and green sunglasses and look at objectively I could understand why we could get let out, doesn't mean I have to like it. Neither should FSU

Advertisement
Back