Official "Canes Fans" who root for FSU Tears thread

JZCane0825

All ACC
Premium
1. Perception of the conference is irreversibly tarnished if an undefeated ACC champion doesn't get in. It's going to be even more difficult for Mario to convince a top recruit/portal transfer to consider coming to come to Miami when going undefeated doesn't necessarily guarantee you a spot in the playoff. I get it, expansion is coming, but how the goalposts get moved then with muscled-up versions of the SEC and BIG?

2. There's a world where a ****ed-off FSU squad rallies to win their NY6 game and then pulls a UCF, i.e, claims a Natty (raises a banner, etc.)

3. The same ****ed-off FSU program attacks the portal with a vengeance, convinces fence sitting NFL prospects to come back to school, etc.

I think the best outcome for all parties is FSU getting in and then being humbled in a Semifinal.

Advertisement
That fsu blowout loss to Oregon really started their downfall. They had least got a natty out of that run before they fell. All FSU could say is we went undefeated before the downfall😭

Lebron James Lol GIF by Uninterrupted

WTF is happening to this place man

Advertisement
Advertisement
Our Dumpster Fire of a Conference is irretrievably broken by its horrible Grant of Rights contract that penalizes schools for membership and has them casting an envious glance at the All-American Conference.

You saw that game last night, right?

1. Perception of the conference is irreversibly tarnished if an undefeated ACC champion doesn't get in. It's going to be even more difficult for Mario to convince a top recruit/portal transfer to consider coming to come to Miami when going undefeated doesn't necessarily guarantee you a spot in the playoff. I get it, expansion is coming, but how the goalposts get moved then with muscled-up versions of the SEC and BIG?

2. There's a world where a ****ed-off FSU squad rallies to win their NY6 game and then pulls a UCF, i.e, claims a Natty (raises a banner, etc.)

3. The same ****ed-off FSU program attacks the portal with a vengeance, convinces fence sitting NFL prospects to come back to school, etc.

I think the best outcome for all parties is FSU getting in and then being humbled in a Semifinal.

giphy.gif

I got one number for you.. and it's 2000. If you don't know why then ban yourself forever. oh yeah... **** fsu

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back