Official "Canes Fans" who root for FSU Tears thread

Advertisement
1. Perception of the conference is irreversibly tarnished if an undefeated ACC champion doesn't get in. It's going to be even more difficult for Mario to convince a top recruit/portal transfer to consider coming to come to Miami when going undefeated doesn't necessarily guarantee you a spot in the playoff. I get it, expansion is coming, but how the goalposts get moved then with muscled-up versions of the SEC and BIG?

2. There's a world where a ****ed-off FSU squad rallies to win their NY6 game and then pulls a UCF, i.e, claims a Natty (raises a banner, etc.)

3. The same ****ed-off FSU program attacks the portal with a vengeance, convinces fence sitting NFL prospects to come back to school, etc.

I think the best outcome for all parties is FSU getting in and then being humbled in a Semifinal.
😂😂😂
This a parody?

1. Perception of the conference is irreversibly tarnished if an undefeated ACC champion doesn't get in. It's going to be even more difficult for Mario to convince a top recruit/portal transfer to consider coming to come to Miami when going undefeated doesn't necessarily guarantee you a spot in the playoff. I get it, expansion is coming, but how the goalposts get moved then with muscled-up versions of the SEC and BIG?

2. There's a world where a ****ed-off FSU squad rallies to win their NY6 game and then pulls a UCF, i.e, claims a Natty (raises a banner, etc.)

3. The same ****ed-off FSU program attacks the portal with a vengeance, convinces fence sitting NFL prospects to come back to school, etc.

I think the best outcome for all parties is FSU getting in and then being humbled in a Semifinal.
Double Take Idk GIF by Laff

another one....this site is turning to ****...straight up Warchant, smh...

Advertisement
Advertisement
There are no 'good' options here. FSU v SEC bias v Ohio St. (longest of shots).
There’s no really good option for us. I don’t want them in but I will also say that if they can’t get in undefeated then no way the committee would let us in either under the same circumstances and we’d all be screaming. That shows recruits that we are stuck in a second tier or 3rd tier conference - which it is. We really need out of the ACC

Advertisement
FSU isn't getting left out because they went 13-0 in the ACC. They're getting left out because they lost their starting QB and the people making the decisions don't want a 48-0 first round game. I don't think it has anything to do with the conference. If any fringe team lost their starting QB and the backups looked like trash the same thing would happen.

I don't think FSU is in the top 4 but this is why you need rules as to who gets in and who doesn't. You can't have people just picking. If the Dolphins make the playoffs and Tua gets hurt in the last game the Dolphins don't get the playoff bid taken away.

The committee did FSU and the ACC a favor. All parties can use the Travis injury excuse. FSU fans will say they would have won a natty if Travis wasn't injured.

FSU would get smoked in the CFP even with Travis. Look how we held him down. They aren't elite. They keep telling everyone they are and the lazy *** media repeats their words.

Their best recruiting class in the last 4 years was 19th. Out of 4 years of recruiting, Norvell has seven (7) 4-star OL and DL. That's 4 OL and 3 DL in a combined 4 years who were 4-star recruits. That's it. The rest of their trench recruits were 3-star. All the other trench players are from the portal and graduating and/or declaring for thr NFL draft. This is why so many of their transfers are starters. They will rely on the portal for replacements because they don't have the dudes stacked in house.

The CFP committee did FSU a solid. They ain't built for a championship.

Lastly, there will be 12 teams in the playoff next year. The ACC won't be left out and will have a good chance to get 2 teams in.

Advertisement
There’s no really good option for us. I don’t want them in but I will also say that if they can’t get in undefeated then no way the committee would let us in either under the same circumstances and we’d all be screaming. That shows recruits that we are stuck in a second tier or 3rd tier conference - which it is. We really need out of the ACC
12 team playoff next year. How you win matters. FSU 2023 is Miami 2017. If you play in a weaker conference, you better blow away a majority of your opponents and don't lose your starting QB 2 weeks before the final CFP rankings.

You deserve all the hate coming your way

Advertisement
Back