Official "Canes Fans" who root for FSU Tears thread

Happy I Love You GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland

Advertisement
I get the FSU discourse (I hate them too) but we might as well be playing in a G5 conference if they get left o
You are correct but you can't reach our fans. They don't the big picture.
I hate FSU more than anyone but this will haunt the ACC going forward.

Advertisement
1. Perception of the conference is irreversibly tarnished if an undefeated ACC champion doesn't get in. It's going to be even more difficult for Mario to convince a top recruit/portal transfer to consider coming to come to Miami when going undefeated doesn't necessarily guarantee you a spot in the playoff. I get it, expansion is coming, but how the goalposts get moved then with muscled-up versions of the SEC and BIG?

2. There's a world where a ****ed-off FSU squad rallies to win their NY6 game and then pulls a UCF, i.e, claims a Natty (raises a banner, etc.)

3. The same ****ed-off FSU program attacks the portal with a vengeance, convinces fence sitting NFL prospects to come back to school, etc.

I think the best outcome for all parties is FSU getting in and then being humbled in a Semifinal.
FS💩 will get smoked by Georgia, Taints or the Ducks. Ain’t no way they are going to be undefeated with what was on display last night. Fock them for its Karma for 2000

How did my thread title turn into a @JZCane0825 thread?! WTF, who did this ****?! @Andrew I dont even know other mods on here, someone help me out, lol..
I don’t know who merged it. I wouldn’t have. @PIPO asked for the merge into another fsu thread. There’s nothing that can be done to undo it as far as I know as well.

Nope. Incorrect. If they were smashing muthphuckers by 50 like the 2014 FSU team. They would be in.

They were barely beating people with Travis. The only top notch team they put foots in, was lsu.

Miami, Clemson, BC, uF and UL less than 10 points. Duke and Pitt were less than 20. That 2014 FSU team margin of victory would have been 30+ points.

This is just weak *** Fsu team capitalizing on a weak year in Acc.
....and if it was UM you'd be crapping in your pants ready to shoot people because then it would be a travesty. You all are hypocrites blinded by hate.

Advertisement
Sorry - I asked for it to be merged into your Canes FSU tears because it falls into the category.
It really doesn’t as much as it’s a JZ poRst thread which the merge just killed. It was headed for a classic and now it’s gone.

Lmao - great question just posed,
All playoff teams are either Big 10 or SEC teams as of next year.
and that's a Hugh point our idiot fans are missing. The precedent is set even with a 12 team playoffs. It will only get worst.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The didn’t get in because their qb got hurt and they’d get blown out. Let’s not overthink it

Advertisement
Back