Canes fans if you want to make a difference

Advertisement
young men were joking around. you people who take it serious are the real ***s....

Real Football players do not joke around like ******.

#BBB

Then why the **** was Shockey running through the locker room naked with everyone laughing on the U part 2? The problem is it may have been funny goofing off with the camera man but it was stupid of anybody to upload those. Social media has no chill. It's not a big deal like the whiners are making it out to be but it was still dumb to upload that

young men were joking around. you people who take it serious are the real ***s....

#BBB

Then why the **** was Shockey running through the locker room naked with everyone laughing on the U part 2? The problem is it may have been funny goofing off with the camera man but it was stupid of anybody to upload those. Social media has no chill. It's not a big deal like the whiners are making it out to be but it was still dumb to upload that

Exactly. I remember in grad school I had a roommate who was 6'5" and 360 lbs, but was a blackbelt in karate and could even do a split (idiot never got into football but could have been a top-notch o-lineman). He could kick pretty much anyone's ***, and got lots of women, but he loved doing the whole *** schtick because it got him laughs every time, especially because people saw it coming from someone that big. Difference being, he wouldn't have done it in a way that it would be recorded and come back to bite him in his professional life. What the players did was stupid because of timing and providing ammunition, but what they did wasn't a big deal itself.

#BBB

Since he was naked, he wasn't disgracing the uniform.

#BBB

And he wasn't acting like a ************ when he was doing it. Newsflash: there are naked people in locker rooms and guys horse around in locker rooms. Acting like f@qqots in uniform while a photographer takes pictures of it is not common in football circles.

Advertisement
make sure you don't let anyone forget about this ghey photo spread. Tweet that **** till your fingers fall off.

Michigan fans got their window with that fake *** concussion **** last year. They used that as a cause to rally and get rid of Hoke. It made them feel and appear like they weren't just spoiled fans whining about the HC not winning enough. They had a cause even if it was fake.

Surely, Folden's intentional emasculation and ultimate embarrassment of this once-proud program can be our cause. This fat f@qgit sullied the uniform and put the final nail in the Cane coffin. Like a proud serviceman stated, he did goofy **** while in the military, but he would never do it in front of a camera. He didn't want to embarrass the uniform.

What inner city kid is going to want to join the cast of Glee? The program's lifeblood--inner city black kids--want NOTHING to do with that ghey stuff. It might play with white kids from the suburbs, but not with the kids we need.

..... You don't no sh*t about being an inner city black kid so shut the f_ck up with that ****. If you ain't a cane then get to stepping... Foh

And you don't "know" jack **** about being a Canes fan.

Hazing is a very serious and very troubling delinquent behavior amongst today's youth.

That dk72 makes light of this does not surprise me.

make sure you don't let anyone forget about this ghey photo spread. Tweet that **** till your fingers fall off.

Michigan fans got their window with that fake *** concussion **** last year. They used that as a cause to rally and get rid of Hoke. It made them feel and appear like they weren't just spoiled fans whining about the HC not winning enough. They had a cause even if it was fake.

Surely, Folden's intentional emasculation and ultimate embarrassment of this once-proud program can be our cause. This fat f@qgit sullied the uniform and put the final nail in the Cane coffin. Like a proud serviceman stated, he did goofy **** while in the military, but he would never do it in front of a camera. He didn't want to embarrass the uniform.

What inner city kid is going to want to join the cast of Glee? The program's lifeblood--inner city black kids--want NOTHING to do with that ghey stuff. It might play with white kids from the suburbs, but not with the kids we need.

Every post you make is about a ghey act or you saying something is ghey. Your ghey obsession is out of control. Those photos are pretty ghey tho.

adibisi.jpg

Every post you make is about a ghey act or you saying something is ghey. Your ghey obsession is out of control. Those photos are pretty ghey tho.

View attachment 31533

Simon Adebisi giving the old salsiccia to Sabetta. LILZ

Advertisement

#BBB

And he wasn't acting like a ************ when he was doing it. Newsflash: there are naked people in locker rooms and guys horse around in locker rooms. Acting like f@qqots in uniform while a photographer takes pictures of it is not common in football circles.

Don't expect nincompoops like KevinKuntFace and ****72 to understand the differences you pointed out.

You guys wanna share these pics to scare recruits away???

****** Moronic. Its not gonna hurt golden, its gonna hurt the next coach when he inherits a bare cupboard and then gets u idiots calling for him to be fired in a couple yrs.

Those *** *** photos already made it on to national television on ESPNU. ******* embarrassing but that's exactly what needs to happen.

[]_[] swag;2268594 said:
You guys wanna share these pics to scare recruits away???

****** Moronic. Its not gonna hurt golden, its gonna hurt the next coach when he inherits a bare cupboard and then gets u idiots calling for him to be fired in a couple yrs.

And here we go.

"Bro. Gonna hurt cruittn' bro!"

You dumb ****. It's ALL OVER the internet. There's nothing anyone can do that can make it any worse than it already is. BLAME GOLDEN FOR ONCE.

Advertisement

#BBB

Exactly. I remember in grad school I had a roommate who was 6'5" and 360 lbs, but was a blackbelt in karate and could even do a split (idiot never got into football but could have been a top-notch o-lineman). He could kick pretty much anyone's ***, and got lots of women, but he loved doing the whole *** schtick because it got him laughs every time, especially because people saw it coming from someone that big. Difference being, he wouldn't have done it in a way that it would be recorded and come back to bite him in his professional life. What the players did was stupid because of timing and providing ammunition, but what they did wasn't a big deal itself.

So mocking geys is OK by you? You know that's what your buddy was doing, right? You think that's OK in 2015? "Hey guys, look at us, we're soooo *****! Hahahaha!!!"

You're only issue is they got caught?

#BBB

Don't expect nincompoops like KevinKuntFace and ****72 to understand the differences you pointed out.

Again with the dik. Obsessed with dik

Advertisement

..... You don't no sh*t about being an inner city black kid so shut the f_ck up with that ****. If you ain't a cane then get to stepping... Foh

rah rah rah...the super fan returns.

Broke,

Franchise grew up in inner city Detroit with lots of inner city black kids. I'm pretty sure he knows about inner city black kids.

Broke,

Franchise grew up in inner city Detroit with lots of inner city black kids. I'm pretty sure he knows about inner city black kids.

quit with the broke ****, it's a tired joke lol. Especially considering the fact that I have money but whatever. Just because you are around don't mean you are one. All I'm saying is don't try and undermine what inner city black kids go through because you don't like folden... With that being said that sh*t was ghay as f_ck and this saga needs some conclusion quickly....
Broke, I hardly doubt that your low IQ has managed to make you any real money.

Keep on thinking that man, I'm going to pa school in the next year or so.

Now that I know that you are going to PA school, I will refrain from calling you "Broke."

Man listen , I want golden out as bad as anyone else , football season is only for 4 months so I want to enjoy and HOPE for the best. In my mind it's a win win situation golden wins acc title with the possibility of moving on then I'm game for that. He loses and get fired I'm ok with that too. Posters that say all this sh*t about me on here is what I don't understand. It's like I'm getting attacked for thinking that way. Regardless man at the end of the day we are all canes fan.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-11648-1377529583-23.gif

says the guy who defends AG and criticizes anyone who criticizes AG

Advertisement
Back